+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: life in island a lone

Newbie fallenangel25 is off to a good start fallenangel25's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: life in island a lone

i would enjoy being on an island alone..id bring a very large library of books.and a set of knives.so i can hunt and sharpen sticks to catch fish.it wouldnt really matter if im alone ,i like the peace and quite.besides ,im already crazy...
    [/url]

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Your not thinking Kedar. If you include a crate as one of you items you can bring lots of stuff with you. Since a create is considered one thing.
    A crate? Why, the boat builder will fetch one along with him/her. =P

On the second thought, how about this:

~!! Me, a very hungry/pissed cannibal, and her. I would scout the island on trees, eating coconuts and enjoying all the blood-soaked entertainment. I would somehow manage for the sport to last a lifetime. ( ̄ ̄)

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Well this is an easy one. First id take a good looking sexy woman, so we'd could have lots of, well you know. Guaranteed to kill your boredom. Second, id take a rations and necessity's kit. So i could eat, drink, and have medicine.
    i see this will be good chooose ...huh huh .....one woman then you will feel boring becuse you will see her every day so you should take many other ....huh.....just kiding...huh

Foolish beating

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

wow kedar. I never pegged you for that kinda person...

okay what I would bring if I was stranded on an island would be a crate filled with Portillo's hotdogs and soda for food and drinks and my ipod for entertainment.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^o^ i would bring Soshi and a survival robot with that's good with directions and has good common sense!

... and he would also have a refrigerator built in his stomach filled with drinks and snadwhiches!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Good ideas here, like craters, but I'm afraid I'd never come to think of that... It is really hard for me to decide... hm...
    I thought of paper and pen but then, I could write in wood with a chopstick or smth....
    food? no- I could propably find something... and if no- it'd end anyways hmm...
    I think it's bad to call bf a thing, so it falls of too... besides I wouldn't want my bf to end up on a deserted iland because of me!
    I know- an axe would be really useful, I really doubt I could make one from rock, so yeah, an axe so I could make myslef a place to stay and that would guard me from the rain and stuff...
    The other thing would be... a blanket that would keep me warm... I'll need that, can't think of nothing more important than feeling safe, warm and loved...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

First, I'd claim that Abu Dhabi's my property, so henceforth, a "thing". (She can do that to me in her situation as well)

Then I'd take a boat. Or a gun (with preloaded ammo).
    One or the other.

Because either way, I'm getting out of that island.
    ( Stupid lone islands... why does it always have to be an island? Why not like a dense forest where there's absolutely no way out? ...hate stupid islands, everything's stupid today... )

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm a crate full of food with other items and my boyfriend so i won't be lonely .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast