+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Life and Lessons Learned!

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Life and Lessons Learned!

Maybe you think "This guy is crazy" but the more important lesson on my life is: TO MAKE FRIENDS.

You see, on the junior and the high school (secundaria and preparatoria o bachillerato it's the equivalent on my country) i was always alone. I don't trust in anybody, but, when i need help anybody give to me. For the same, i don't talk, don't say "hello" or "goodbye". And that feeling of loneliness was terrible for me on the next 3 years of my life. But, on the fifth grade of my profession i meet someone. This guy learned to me to enjoy life, another persons, friends, girlfriend and another elemental things. Maybe you think "men, this is an elementary thing on life, how you can live 23 years of your life without friends?". But this is my reallity. I was alone 23 years of my life and a one guy, tells me the true really for the friendship.

This is mine, maybe a crazy non-sense thing, but this is mine.
    "Knowledge is power"

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Don’t ever cheat. In exams yeah sure! *notices Soshi* Ahhmm.. ahh you know …!
    >_> You can cheat in exams... I'm only strict on cheating when it comes to personal bonds...
    =_= Unless you had a personal bond with your exam... you dirty dirty... little... *mumble grumble*

Quote Originally Posted by Master_badger
    Maybe you think "This guy is crazy" but the more important lesson on my life is: TO MAKE FRIENDS.

You see, on the junior and the high school (secundaria and preparatoria o bachillerato it's the equivalent on my country) i was always alone. I don't trust in anybody, but, when i need help anybody give to me. For the same, i don't talk, don't say "hello" or "goodbye". And that feeling of loneliness was terrible for me on the next 3 years of my life. But, on the fifth grade of my profession i meet someone. This guy learned to me to enjoy life, another persons, friends, girlfriend and another elemental things. Maybe you think "men, this is an elementary thing on life, how you can live 23 years of your life without friends?". But this is my reallity. I was alone 23 years of my life and a one guy, tells me the true really for the friendship.

This is mine, maybe a crazy non-sense thing, but this is mine.
    That's a good life lesson... <_< 23 years, huh? No hellos or goodbyes? Not even a nod of respect? Hmm... that must be lonely.
    >_> 23 years....... well, just be glad it ain't your whole life. Hurrah!

>_> Practically my only true friend is Abu Dhabi... well, other than my dog. I'm not very trusting... and I have a very hard time talking (ever wonder why I post so much? Easy answer: I don't talk much -other than to Abu- in real life) to other people... o_o Actually when I was less social (before I got with Abu), I had an easier time talking to people! But that was like lying through a poker face... >_> Nowadays, I can't even do that anymore.

=_= Sometimes I think that's more of a curse than it is a blessing.

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes, 23 years alone. Actually i have 26 years old. You know Abu in real life? It's great. I mean, i don't know in real life anyone here. I hope someday i know someone and tell me "Hey, i'm (put your name here) from AO forums". That will be a great day, really.
    "Knowledge is power"

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I know Abu in real life... I introduced her to AO (I used to be an old member in the original AO, but I was a troublemaker then, so... I don't really say who I was then).

Abu and I met in highschool. How ironic, because I hated highschool.

But ever since we got together, we've been learning life lessons through and through. >_O Sometimes, more than we ever wanted.

_____
    Okay! Two more random blurts of life lessons:

1. Never believe in a pure impossibility. Anything is possible. Humanity doesn't control the universe, so don't believe you KNOW everything to it.

2. Never hit a girl unless you're willing to hit a guy. Never hit a guy unless you're willing to hit your mom. Never hit your mom unless you're willing to hit your dad. Never hit your dad unless you're willing to hit a puppy. Never hit a puppy unless you're willing to hit a tarantula. Never hit a tarantula unless you're willing to hit a dolphin. Never hit a dolphin unless you're willing to hit yourself. Never hit yourself unless you're willing to hit a television. Never hit a television unless you're willing to hit a kitten. Never hit a... etc.
    Because all creations, whether man-made, evolutionary-made, "magically"-made, universally-made, and god/God/demon-made are equal in existance. Treat them equally. ( As for me, I'm willing to hit anything )

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    Greetings to AO members,

For each, life is an unique experience.. It attempts to teach us some truth about itself, though that truth may be embraced, received, and perceived differently by some people, and it leaves us with countless memories within its duration... In turn, it allows us to build, fine-tune, and correct our perspectives/views on innumerable things ~! Additionally, it enables us to impart others the knowledge we have gained. Well, for some lessons to sound cogent, one would have to experience them themselves anyways.

Anyhow, my question is: What is the most valuable lesson you learned in life? And why do you regard it as valuable? Note: You don't have to limit yourself to one lesson. If you would like to share more, please do, but do not simply list them please ~! And that lesson you learned can pretty much be about anything. It can pertain to relationships, morality, human nature, ex cetera. Go Wild!

Let's make this more interactive! I welcome your responses!
    YAY another great thread by Kedar!! *bows to the wisest member of AO*

Over the past few years, I have learnt a few things and most of them is because of one person in my life who is special to me, made me realise them.

First of all, he told me that no matter how hard I tried to not make him worried, I made him worry even more because I never told him what is on my mind. I was speak to a dear friend of ours instead and when that friend spoke to Eddie about it, he said "I would rather you told me than talk to someone else about. I am your boyfriend its what I am here for". In addition, Eddie was also the first person that I could really talk to and tell him my problems and not feel ashamed to tell him, yet I still didn't want anyone to worry about me because no on in the past ever did, so why would they start worrying now.

Really the main lesson that i learnt was to trust and lean on the people close to me for support and not push the away when I need them the most.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    What is the most valuable lesson you learned in life? And why do you regard it as valuable? Note: You don't have to limit yourself to one lesson. If you would like to share more, please do, but do not simply list them please ~! And that lesson you learned can pretty much be about anything. It can pertain to relationships, morality, human nature, ex cetera. Go Wild!
    Life lessons huh um lets me see

1. Don't give up on your self even when things get tough in college. I almost didn't graduate from college because of one class was holding me back and the teacher would never pass me. My art reel was never good enough for him or he just hated what i was doing. I kept trying even though it took longer then it should have and I finally got that darn degree!

2. When getting a credit card/loan read the fine print and make payements on time. Hehe don't be a moron like some of my friends who defaulted and had to either pay it all back or have a high APR that makes you cry. And that fine print always has some evil loop hole so be careful of that APR that sounds so good.

3. Be responsible with money cause bills don't pay themselves and things can get taken away or turned off lol. Ah learned that lesson from having a bad roomate who didn't pay things on time and stuff got turned off alot sigh.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Have fun with life.

2. Don't drink Alcohol in the intentions of being stupidly drunk.

3. Don't smoke

4. Don't do drugs

{{#'s 2-4 were life lessons I see in everyday life that I will never experience}}

5. LEARN FROM THE MISTAKES OF OTHERS!!!

6. Love your family no matter what they put you through, it is such a blessing in the end. I still have yet to see the end of it....but small blessings come through it all, and its totally worth it.

7. Respect EVERYONE. Not just your elders. EVERYONE.

8. Make the best possible impact on everyone's life you encounter. And yes, I mean a good impact you silly's.

9. Perserverance and long suffering and patience. I encourage you with all my heart mind and body to endure these.

10. Don't EVER let someone fool you into love. It may seem amazing for even the longest time, but wait for the one that will darn wait for you!

^_^
    Last edited by JustLoseIt; Jun 14, 2007 at 07:41 AM.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

FAVOURITE THREADS:

We are trialling the re-introduction of favourite threads. You can now ask about other's favourites, however you MUST EXPLAIN WHY IT'S YOUR FAVOURITE!

Simply posting a name/title and declaring it's your favourite is nothing more than a list post. List posts are still not allowed. That is, posts that comprise of no explanation as to why you chose a certain favourite.
    just as a reminder. Try to explain all of your answer and not use just a few words.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast