+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Life and Lessons Learned!

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

Re: Life and Lessons Learned!

to always listen to both sides and try to understand as much as you can
    also not to do drugs- though i wish i could have learned it some other way...

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

my lession i learn is that no matter who you are you are going to loss the trust of friends.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually I've learned quite a bit.

First I learned that nothing is what it seems. Who you think you love may just be the window to the person you were made for. Sometimes a person you think hates you could be the very one who loves you the most. Its just something I picked up after I entered adolescene.

Second never lose the child in yourself. I almost did a year ago. I tried to force myself to grow up to deal with the new responsibilites I had. That was so stupid of me. I'm a kid and I have the right to act that way. So I learned to let go of trying to be an adult before I actually became one. That was one of the most important things I learned.

The third one is kind of confusing. Knowing that you belong with someone and not being able too was really hard for me to understand. So I guess I had to learn patience and that things work themselves out. Nothing you can do will hurry it along so just wait for nature to take its course. That was extremely hard for me to accept but I did and now I'm happily with the man of my dreams. I hate to be cliche but "Patience is a vitue"

Nothing in the world could replace that knowledge that I've learned.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

(Laughs) I learned to be more and steady over the growing ages. Before this, I was always so fickle about situations and made wrong decisions. Even though I can say that I have not accomplish that perfect individual, I am doing my best and even if I have to let go, I will let go.

........ My valuable lessons are very misleading but I have decided to stay abide to them. <^x^>lll Baa~
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt View Post
    2. Don't drink

3. Don't smoke

4. Don't do drugs

5. LEARN FROM THE MISTAKES OF OTHERS!!!

10. Don't EVER let someone fool you into love. It may seem amazing for even the longest time, but wait for the one that will darn wait for you!

^_^
    Yes mom.
    Sorry, those were stereotypical lessons from mothers. They're good, but all of them say it too much that the kids never listen.
    But again, very valuable lessons.

I'm not sure about #4, though... I like coffee on certain moods.
    Number 2 is bad... we need fluids.
    And I think #3 is racist against fire-people.

___

Two more "blurts of wisdom":

1. Don't shun any kind of food just because it tastes bad. Consider your health if you actually had variety in your meals. However, never be strict on diets, it'll cause unseen stress on your body, being extremely counterproductive. Just never spoil yourself too often and you'll be healthy as strong ox.

2. Don't consider "modern solutions" as the most effective. Most old solutions of dealing with things are still as effective nowadays, if not MORE effective. "Modern solution" is just easier. Lazier.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Yes mom.
    Sorry, those were stereotypical lessons from mothers. They're good, but all of them say it too much that the kids never listen.
    But again, very valuable lessons.

I'm not sure about #4, though... I like coffee on certain moods.
    Number 2 is bad... we need fluids.
    And I think #3 is racist against fire-people.

___

Two more "blurts of wisdom":

1. Don't shun any kind of food just because it tastes bad. Consider your health if you actually had variety in your meals. However, never be strict on diets, it'll cause unseen stress on your body, being extremely counterproductive. Just never spoil yourself too often and you'll be healthy as strong ox.

2. Don't consider "modern solutions" as the most effective. Most old solutions of dealing with things are still as effective nowadays, if not MORE effective. "Modern solution" is just easier. Lazier.
    No no no, I knew that I would get a response off my post ^_^ and I kind of knew you would take the job. Haha Krazzy as it seems.

Anyway, I don't take it back of coarse, but yes I know that I seem as if I am a "Fun sucker" when I list those things. Kind of like a mother seems to do {{At times}} I love you mom..... xD

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    Greetings to AO members,

For each, life is an unique experience.. It attempts to teach us some truth about itself, though that truth may be embraced, received, and perceived differently by some people, and it leaves us with countless memories within its duration... In turn, it allows us to build, fine-tune, and correct our perspectives/views on innumerable things ~! Additionally, it enables us to impart others the knowledge we have gained. Well, for some lessons to sound cogent, one would have to experience them themselves anyways.

Anyhow, my question is: What is the most valuable lesson you learned in life? And why do you regard it as valuable? Note: You don't have to limit yourself to one lesson. If you would like to share more, please do, but do not simply list them please ~! And that lesson you learned can pretty much be about anything. It can pertain to relationships, morality, human nature, ex cetera. Go Wild!

Let's make this more interactive! I welcome your responses!

Well my good friend Kedar has dragged me into this (blame him, lol). To me, one of the first big life lessons came in 6th grade. The setting was me, a being a very naive and “good” kid new to middle school were I was introduced to many not so good influences. And one of those “bad” kids (as most adults would see it). He and I were just leaving gym class and for what ever reason we were talking about curfews.

After he told me that he could stay out as long as he wanted in a tone of voice I didn’t really focus on. I started complaining to this friend of mine that my 11:00 O’clock pm curfew was just way too “harsh” and “strict”. That if I was to be out past 11 then I had to gasp! call them and let them know where I was and when I would be home. SOOOOO not cool to a noob teenager. His reply is the action that brought this first major life lesson. It was that he “wished” his parents cared enough about him to “know” where he was at. He told me he felt he could commit suicide and his parents not care or even notice. Doing so in the most broken voice and expression I had ever seen.

My curfew didn’t ever seem strict anymore and I gained a new out look on life.
    Silly I know, but this action taught me to be appreciative of the things, family and friends that I had. It showed me that there were very different out looks on the things in my life and thus since then I have tried to be very objective in my views and consider more then what I am currently seeing or feeling. It also showed me that there are people all around us that on the surface look to be doing great and have things we may envy at the time. But deeper then that they are lonely, hurting and broken, like this kid who so many teachers thought was such a rotten apple, he just wanted someone to care. Something that I took for granted.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

...always be cautious at times.. @.@ and never get distracted with little things too much... @.@

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast