+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: light..darkness..which one do you belong too?

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

light..darkness..which one do you belong too?

I want to know (since I had a intersting conversation about this) Which side do you feel you belong too? The light? Darkness? or Both?

For me i say but a perfect balance of both. We can't live just having one side the world would fall apart. I do waver between both but the place I land on most is both.

-Which side do you belong too?
    - Why did you pick/say that side?
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: light..darkness..which one do you belong too?

< Cough. > I remember that conversation. Lol

But anyway, to say you belong to a side would be saying there are definite sides to 'light' and 'darkness'. There aren't, they are like twin sisters, one just misunderstood and the other overused in the name of 'justice'.

I would have to say that I am of the Void. I seek the balance through both at once, making no real shifts between and about. I seek out inner peace of any feelings which I hold.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say that I run along both. I will seek justice for thoes who are wronged but I will also be the one would will cause unbalance at times to see what happens. But I would mostly say I'm on the 'light' side of things. I may cause mischift but I try to never do anything that will cause harm to another.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

can i chose chaotic neutral? lol, but i tend to go between light and dark, i have my moments of going evil and being good as good can be...I am a nice person, so people have told me. I do have some dark thoughts, but that little fellow in my head says, no thats not such a good ideal, and for the most part i listen...but for all the good i have, i know i have that evil side too, the ying and the yang...
    Don't Panic

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke Kirikami View Post
    < Cough. > I remember that conversation. Lol

But anyway, to say you belong to a side would be saying there are definite sides to 'light' and 'darkness'. There aren't, they are like twin sisters, one just misunderstood and the other overused in the name of 'justice'.

I would have to say that I am of the Void. I seek the balance through both at once, making no real shifts between and about. I seek out inner peace of any feelings which I hold.
    i understand why you would call light and darkness "twins" but people (now since i understand the topic a bit better) don't think of them that way. i put them into a subject which everyone can state their own opinons.
    darkness and light are the same as love and hate two things people think that are totally different but in reality they mean the same thing.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Newbie firstborn is off to a good start firstborn's Avatar
    Thanks

well I would most likely be neutral but closer to "darkness" than "light". Of course my image of "darkness" is not "evil" as it may classified by others. I merely veiw it more as looking out for your own intrests over others and doing what its takes to survive. Pure light then would be selflessness and and a complete devotion to the safty and wellbeing of others. Seen by me, there is not just light and dark, left and right I belive that the terms chaos and order up and down also come into play here. And well... I could go on for a long time about this but I'm going to cut it off here enjoy
    See now the game is historically inaccurate, because unlike feudal Japan, modern day France does not have any flying demonic stingrays. . . well, hardly any.

Newbie xXxBloodlustxXx is off to a good start xXxBloodlustxXx's Avatar
    Thanks

No one can really choose between the two, because light and darkness is present in every situation, even if you don't realize that they're both there. I walk along the line between light and darkness, like so many other do. I don't really think much of the difference between light and darkness, I just think about how they affect life in general.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel i belong to both becasue i can be an evil cold hearted bitch when i want to, but then again, i am the sweetest person one would ever meet

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast