+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: light..darkness..which one do you belong too?

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: light..darkness..which one do you belong too?

I think that no one is pure Darkness or pure Light .. because The Light can never exist without The Darkness and the exact opposite ... because without deeds or characteristics classified as "The Light" there won't be the opposite called "The Darkness" ... as for myself i belong to both worlds .. i can become real merciless when i'm at anger but i can be the exact opposite .. it just depends on the person you're dealing with and on what situation you're building your feelings for that person upon ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    -Which side do you belong too?
    - Why did you pick/say that side?
    Me? I'm a mixture of both.

I'm light for the simple fact that i'm easy to get along with, i'm kind and usually gentle natured. However, I'm dark because if you piss me off it's not easy to calm me down. I'm a very emotional person and the main emotion i get is Anger which comes from hurt or pain... There's a lot that I could say but everyone is a hint of both whether they want to believe it or not. The reason is because you can't have one without the other and no one is perfect. Therefore, no one is ALWAYS light and you can't ALWAYS be dark because you have your moments where your happy, even if you don't show it... but hey. that's my opinion.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

i dunno... maybe both?

i mean sometimes i'm goodie but sometimes i'm not... i prefer the darkness.

i picked darkness because i'm not that really nice to others. i would sometimes backstab a friend of mine or hit someone without a reason. maybe because people used to pick on me, so i guess i want to let the others feel what i feel. another thing, because the dark side always seem so cool... XDD

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if we're talking dark side of the force and light side, I'm literally dark side (Sith Lord here, Darth -still working on title-). On account, my actions would have me follow down the "Dark Side".

But just for them in general, I'm both. I do what I want basically, sure my actions would make others think I belong down that "dark" path, but hey I just do what I do. I'm just Chaotic Neutral. NOT Lawful Neutral, Chatoic neutral (Yay DnD!)

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I would have to go with I'm in the middle. Sometimes I will do more darker things to benefit myself and others I may go out of my way to do something nice.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm.....well i like to say light but there is something about darkness that get my attention...but I would say both,just because i couldn't live without the two, it a balance that has to be kept like that, so nothing bad will happen, but u know i don't really think that darkness is something to fear....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Well, this is an interesting series of replies I'm noticing. Pretty much everyone admits to being a combination of the 2, both of the light & the dark. So, where do I fit?...

I'll have to answer a combination to. As my sig says, I'm an A$$hole, but I'm still a nice guy. I look out for my friends & family. I've helped my little sister toughen up, though she isn't always liking it.

Then again, I know I've got a dark side, that cannot be denied. I inherited both my Mum's calm-calm-calm-FOCUSED BLAST-calm temper & my Dad's loud & angry temper. A dangerous combination to have for a emotionally unbalanced kid. Got into more than a few fights, expelled from at least 1 school, then discovered the emotional rollercoaster was due to allergies. I may have changed drastically in the 2 weeks after, I know that it's still inside me. Still, The way I can control my emotions now, along with the fact I'm pretty easy going, means it'll take a lot for it to get out.

let me put it this way. If I was a Jedi (liked those Clone War Anime movies), I'd be a Jedi, though they'd keep an eye on me, since I'd play up every now & again. And if I ever felt the urge to go Dark Side, it'd be loyalty that'd hold me back, cause I'd rush through their ranks fairly quick...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Obviously.. everyone has both... it's just the matter of balance... but frankly to tell ya.. i can't tell mine the exact.. which is more and which is lesser... it changes frequently...

One may seem full of light but remember.. light produces shadow if there's something in between it...

and balance is important... if theres too much darkness or light in you.. things will go crazy... and deep in darkness... you can still find a little light ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast