+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: light..darkness..which one do you belong too?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: light..darkness..which one do you belong too?

haha i donno im both i guess ^^

people i like (firends ect) know m as being light kind nice soft spoken..

but my really close firends know i am sorta dark because i atucaly want to kill somone like REALLY

i hate her soo much!!! ahh LOL
    but at lest no one on ao has the prob with me lookin to shot or stab them ^__^ eh hehe

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Obviously.. everyone has both... it's just the matter of balance... but frankly to tell ya.. i can't tell mine the exact.. which is more and which is lesser... it changes frequently...

Indeed! Everyone has the both sides! After all they complete each other, otherwise life would be BORED

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say that I belong to 25 % in light and 75% in darkness.....
    I have done some horrible thing in my past which still haunts me to this present day and even thought I am fighting hard to break away from the black chains that have a tight hold on me......I am not being successful.........
    Sometimes my good side shines through...but that happens very rarely......all the good things i have done can never amount to the bad ones....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Newbie YaoiLover may be famous one day YaoiLover may be famous one day YaoiLover's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    I want to know (since I had a intersting conversation about this) Which side do you feel you belong too? The light? Darkness? or Both?

For me i say but a perfect balance of both. We can't live just having one side the world would fall apart. I do waver between both but the place I land on most is both.

-Which side do you belong too?
    - Why did you pick/say that side?
    Ok so I agree with on the whole people having to be balanced but I believe my life is stuck in the darkness no matter what my heart believes I wish that I could be more happy but I think that depends on my family leaving me alone in peace and quiet and not bothering me every time I turn around.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd say I'm neutral. I'm not evil, by any means; but I'm no saint either. I try to live a positive lifestyle and I don't bring on negativity unless it's brought to me. I never choose sides in a battle between mutual friends and I've never done anything that would be considered dark/light.

Frankly, I don't care to go by labels. I like being my own person.

Newbie INUYASHA is off to a good start INUYASHA's Avatar
    Thanks

lets see i would have to say dark because all my life all i've done is cause people troubles nothing good has com from my existents and sometimes i turn the way i act to a devil like figure so basicly wat im trying to say is that i belong i the dark for ever!

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Kweh! Who says darkness is automatically negative? And being in the dark doesn't mean it's always cold there. And then there's the question of what truly is negative, which I won't get into...

For me, the darkness is all about the unknown and mysterious. But of course, people are naturally afraid of things that they don't know very well... which is why I'm in the dark. I'm an enigma to everyone I know. If I had a light "alignment", then everything about me would be clear, out in the open. And then there's the whole, "too much light can blind you and permanently damage your eyes" sorta thing, and I'm not superfluous.

Really, an "alignment" to describe... Chaotic Neutral. Acting out on my own interests, though I'm not sadistic... Well, not terribly sadistic. XD
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to abby724 For This Useful Post:

ryomakurosaki (Dec 23, 2007)

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I must say light... I really don't feel darkness in me, I don't do things that are evil or just random things with no special rason, I always try to be good... I guess I need someone from around to balance me out.. I belong to the light, can not do anything about it... Yes, I am weak like this, but no one tries to harm me...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast