+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Like them enough to buy their albums?

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Like them enough to buy their albums?

Well i well bye the music to have on my ipod so i can travel with my tunes im not going to leave them all on my computer but i will download songs.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well i well bye the music to have on my ipod so i can travel with my tunes im not going to leave them all on my computer but i will download songs.
    ??? Yes but you still havent answered the question...Would oyu buy their albumbs or just illegally download their music...?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I usually don't do samples... but whenever I run into a band who I know by name, but not by music, I HAVE to hear the sample.

...do I buy the album? Usually I LEGALLY PAY for the whole album online. But I really do love 'em, I'll usually buy their album off of Amazon or somethin'... (you know how hard it is to find a music store nowadays? They're dying off one by one)

Otaku Lenne may be famous one day Lenne may be famous one day Lenne's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually buy alot of CD's.. Mostly soundtracks though.. but i also collect DVD/Blue-ray, HD-DVD and video games.. most of my DVD's are anime though!

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I buy a lot of cds from a band I like if I heard the song on the internet or on the radio. ?I'm not really that big on downloading. But when I do end up buying cds I typically end up listening to one song. So really buying a whole cd is a waste of money if you're only going to listen to one or two songs.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

mostly sound tracks i am loyal to a few artists but i know that ot because i like one song i will like everything. either or as long as i get to hear them depends really on my mood and if the memory of my ipod si enough.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Most of my favourite singers are Korean. If I want to buy their albums, I have to pay expensive rates on random online sites pretty much, because unlike when I lived near NY I can't go to the city now to get the CD. So... now I pretty much sample music, while waiting for my friends to go back to Korea ^^; I give them money over the breaks (Christmas, Spring, Summer...) and they bring me back CDs then ^o^ But yes... I do sample music while I wait...
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm one of those who usually buy w/o samplin', unless I hear the song on the radio or watch the video of a band on MTV or VH1 or somethin'. Yet I'm very open-minded when it comes ta my music and if I hear somethin' that I like, I usually try ta find the album and buy it. I'm not a downloader and I don' usually get music that way.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast