+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Little delights of life

Banned 3cheersforrevenge is off to a good start 3cheersforrevenge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Little delights of life

delight, eh? i have two of the most favorite things that i love to do when i'm down, and both were probably with me for most of my life.
    one of them is music, i love music, mainly rock, but i like upbeat kinda music. my favorite band is My Chemical Romance, i always listen to their music when i'm down cause i can connect with what MCR is saying in their songs.
    the second thing is my guitar, i play it almost all day, when i'm not listening to music. i can play some of my most favorite songs, like: MCR's songs, Thanks for the venom, Helena, The ghost of you, Teenagers, Headfirst for halos, and Famous last words. I can play a little of Fall Out Boy's Carpal Tunnel of Love, some of Paramore's Misery Business, and a little, probably the first part or less of Avenged Sevenfold's Zacky Vengeance's guitar solo in their song bat country.
    those two are the only things that propel me to live for days to come. i should have listed more things like friends, love, and others, but with me those two things connect me to friends, my girlfriend, and fun. a band is a wonderful thing isn't it??

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

My little delight of life is nighttime. At night, It's both cool and refreshing. It also lets you see the world in another perspective, such as the clouds covering the moon, or the moonlight shining over your face. It's truly a magical sight. When I was young, my parents would take me outside at night with my little mittens and such and show me some of the constellations. I didn't know anything like that back then, but where I live, I have a near-perfect view of the Big dipper. Everytime I'm out at night, I'll always point it out with happiness. It really puts a smile on my face. Also, the chilliness of the night gives me a sense of cooling and silencing any negative emotions. It's just quiet, and it calms me happily. A true delight for one such as myself.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

awww yes, the night time is so peaceful. I would love to just sit outside at night and look up at the sky and see what many people don't see because they are too sleepy and only see day time.

Its so quiet at night and its far more relaxing than day time. If I could sleep all day and be awake all night then I would gladly do it. For the night is more tranquil and silent that people just do not take the time to appreciate it.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Smiles. I like seeing happy people. More than anything else, I like making people smile. The world always seems like a much better place when everyone is smiling, and when you're happy you can do a lot of things. When I'm happy I feel like I can do anything.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Smiles. I like seeing happy people. More than anything else, I like making people smile. The world always seems like a much better place when everyone is smiling, and when you're happy you can do a lot of things. When I'm happy I feel like I can do anything
    wow... that is very nice...

Well it is true when another smile we would feel good too.... but in certain cases we dont... haha..

theres nothing better than a good companion that would make me smile... ^^ oh yes.. very good thing indeed...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I can say that my delights in life would be the people in my life. I will always enjoy spending time with the people I care about and that brings me great delight. Its not very small, but a delight none the less.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2