+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Girls that can really eat

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Little Girls that can really eat

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Hahah, yeah, right up till my 12th birthday I used to eat a LOT. But I never put on weight. Probably because I was shooting up at the time... AND I did a lot of sports... AND you know how kids run around all the time. But though most kids eat a lot anyway, I've never actually seen a little girl eat more than a fat man can. Unless that was an exaggeration, and I'm just stupid. ^^;;
    I really meant that. But I was talking more like preteen and teenage girls. I don't understand how's that physically possible but i met a couple who could.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I eat like 5 times a day yet I am NOT fat ^^ So maybe it depends on your body and it's type, so it must be same for the girls you mentioned who eat more than the fat guys right? Because it's not the same for every one. Some people realy do get obese!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Little girls? You should see boys in puberty eat...
    Especially if they're into sports. Kids with high metabolisms and good genes? Heh. My little cousin can eat a plate fit for a grown man.
    Seduced by Flesh

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

I seen my fair share and I still do in school.XD. And these girls are pass the puberty stage..So is not a face for some. Only and about all of them are small girls but only two of them are big.
    Perfection is dull

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

It really gets me how some one can eat that much and not gain eny weight but i guess u can chalk it up to a fast metabolisms.And yes i do know a girl that can eat a lot but yet stay skinny i always ask her how can she eat so much and yet stay skinny all i get from her is "i dunno".
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Mitsu-O! is off to a good start Mitsu-O!'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sazza2488 View Post
    Lol I am actually one of them. I can eat and eat like a horse and still have a flat stomach XD

But still wished I had more fat on me =/
    I will be glad to give my fat to you!

I'm kidding, my theroy on why it seems that some skinny guys can eat more that some of the fattest men is metabolism rates. Some guys have faster fat burn that other and a higher metabolism. So it would seem like they never gain weight. It'll all catch up to them when they age.
    More than bored; Sad. More than sad; Unhappy. More than unhappy; Ill. More than ill; Alone in the world. More than alone in the world; In Exile. More than in exile; Dead. More than dead;forgotten.......

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I used to be one of these "little girls". It is all right, if you ask me. Little kids are little kids who need to eat. They're little, which gives them the advantage of eating whatever they want, and how much they want it.. without worrying what the consequence of it all will be. They have fast metabolisms, so they can eat only so much, you know?

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Well of course, girls attend to lose weight but then they end up getting really hungry and start to eat alot, just plain odd that men cannot eat for months but girls can't last for a month or 2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast