+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Live Television

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Live Television

YouTube - news reporter runs into a pole

watch that first. Me personally, i laughed my ass off. But the guy was quite embarressed and wanted it to be revoked. Just like beyonce when she fell face first down some stairs or when The super bowel of 05 or 04, forgot, when janet made her boob pop out. So should we have live television or should we tape it and edit out things.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Live Television

Well I'm half and half on that. If the is some sort of nuity then yes but if it is some thing just embarrassing then no. People will always make misstakes if there was no harm done then they should allow it. Every body needs a good laugh!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Live is live... If something is being presented as a LIVE viewing, Then thats just what it is and how it should be. What you see is what you get. And the viewers should be informed of that. As well as whoever is invoved in the presentation.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

My stance on this is pretty simple: I hate censorship in all its forms. If I had it my way, there would be no censorship of any kind, but we don't live in a perfect world, and not everyone gets what they want.

If you're too uptight about or offended over some mishap that happens on Live television, don't watch it, no one's forcing you too.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    My stance on this is pretty simple: I hate censorship in all its forms. If I had it my way, there would be no censorship of any kind, but we don't live in a perfect world, and not everyone gets what they want.

If you're too uptight about or offended over some mishap that happens on Live television, don't watch it, no one's forcing you too.
    good point...since when a live television becamed perfect. it's impossible to predict the un-predictable mistakes. from what i stand it should be leave as it is because it's live. ashley simpson...lol!!!
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

live TV is priceless and i wouldn't
    want it any other way , i remember
    when the news reporters said hurricane
    Hugo wasn't going to come in that far and it would
    just be minimal on live TV , then it hit us and man
    it did a lot of damage i live like 5 hours from the beach and
    tree's were up rooted and such.

and it came inland all the way in to Alabama
    i get a good laugh when ever i think of that
    goof up but it was a bad hurricane and i think
    it was almost as bad as the ones that hit florida
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think if he gets hit its funny leave it in but nudity edit it out.

+ Reply to Thread