+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: lockdowns?

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

lockdowns?

how long was ur school lockdowns? mine was an hour, plus my school was on the news for stabbing , emotional stress going on here lol

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm 2nd grade. This guy tried to take a kid~ If it wasn't for the kids yelling he would have got him.

He was some sex offender. Walking on the playground.

Went to a k - 12 at the time.

All had it locked down till end of school. The police came. ^_^ There~

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    well back in one of my old schools they were under lockdown for like two to three hours after school was over, does that answer your question?
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Newbie crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris's Avatar
    UK, come on you obviously know were in the UK
    Thanks
    Well,the most my school has experianced lockdown is several weeks. Not sure wether it was on the news or not, but not long after I finished school I heard that it had been petrol bombed, burning down an entire hall, now bein rebilt to a music block.
    Mad it was!!!!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks
    it feels good we dont have a lockdown not for about alot of years

Newbie Mirax may be famous one day Mirax may be famous one day Mirax's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think y lockdonw was the longest. I think it started in 1998 some time at the begining of the new year, and it lasted until the new schoolyear.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mine was locked down for 5 hours for a bomb threat lol it was pretty cool

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks
    Mine is the same as yours Aiora :

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast