+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: lockdowns?

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks
    Tornado drills? Is that when you go under your desk?

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    No you go in the hallways and bend down in the corners and put your hands behind your head.

Newbie Ap0ll0 may be famous one day Ap0ll0 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    ive never been in one, but recently my little bros high school was put on lockdown for a few hours because they thought there was a gun on campus. he said they kept him there for a few hours.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    No you go in the hallways and bend down in the corners and put your hands behind your head.
    Tornado drills huh?? More like bending over all the way till your head reaches your backside so you can kiss it goodbye.

For me, lockdowns started in high school (four years back) in sophomore year right after the 9/11 attacks. It was a way for us to prepare if any hostiles decide to try to take over our building. Afterall, our school I think is the biggest in San Francisco and use to be a bomb shelter.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    We had a lockdown in our school last year for 30 minutes because some kids were protesting outside our school.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    we had lockdowns in or school in 8th grade. they said we were so bad. i have to agree. 7th graders sold drugs and 8th graders had sex in gym

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol, funny you should ask, we just got out of a lockdown. It only lasted about 30-45 minutes though. Me and whitemage were sitting in a Shakespeare presentation about clowns by this guy and we were out in the auditorium. It was pretty entertaining.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4