+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lone person

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

lone person

did you think if you stay a lone that bad or not ?
    and why ?thats mean no freinds ..

"If you have a sick or lonely person at home, be there. Maybe just to hold a hand, maybe just to give a smile, that is the greatest, the most beautiful work."but who now in this world take care ..just hurt and laugh ...so why we should to have people sruronde you and they are hurt you alaway with out any resones ...so that become very good to lonley ....in this earth.
    Last edited by xxoxx; May 23, 2007 at 08:39 PM.

Foolish beating

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: lone person

if you want to be alone it is a good thing
    but with bad results sometimes i should know
    because i have tried this for 15 years i kept
    to my self no friends no good times nothing at
    all really .

when i came around finally saw that
    i missed out on alot of things moves,
    songs groups i have never heard of
    and trusting people man my trust
    was completely gone becuase i had
    kept away form everyone for so long
    i had to rebuild the trust which was the hardest
    part.

some people become hurmits whcih is
    one step up from what i was and they are
    happy with it but when they do that thewy loos
    everything that makes people what they are whcih is freindly
    mean or what ever but they loose so much.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it bad to keep yourself detached? No, not necessarily.

~! Is it possible to remain lone and companionless? In my opinion, no. We, animate beings, are mostly dependent on something to attend and satisfy many of our needs and desires, so it's hard to achieve absolute seclusion ~ Even those monks and hermits who arrest themselves in caves for meditation and salvation-seeking purposes aren't completely isolated... They have many millions of microorganisms happily taking refuge inside them. They will always have people who are thinking of them, watching them possibly, and of course, some happy customers who are feasting on glucose and other organic and inorganic substances within their bodies. Strange me, one day when I was all alone in my newly enrolled school, that thought struck me and I came to that deduction. All of the sudden, I felt mobbed. Haha.

But seriously, even when you are physically separated from your near and dears.. the thoughts and memories of them will always remain with you, so who says joy and happiness can't be found in solitude? Even those monks/hermits are under contemplation of something, attain connectedness with that something, though they might not be in close proximity to what they are thinking of. Oh, and I think attaining total mental reclusion is truly one of the greatest hurdles in life.

So, nature isn't setup for one to remain in confinement. That's just my opinion!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

being alone has its ups and downs. when ur alone it gives u time to think about alot of stuff. u can use the spare time to rest and relax, or even start to learn newer things. the only thing bad is that after a long time of being alone, u start to crave a society. so when ur with friends its always fun, but it can also get boring when they exclude u from their convo, or they like stuff that ur not into, so its great to balance the two once and a while.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

This thread is EXACTLY like the other one ! I just don't get it !

Well, as I stated in the other thread that is exactly like this one, lonliness can be a good OR bad thing. It truly depends on the individual, and how they percieve the defenition for themselves. As for what it means to them ("being lonely").. I can only say (as stated before) that it is truly up to them. It could be that they have no friends.. and all they want to do is fit in with that popular group at school or work, it could mean that their lover left them for someone else.. and now they feel as if they have no meaning in life.. or it could be just that. They just feel a sore emptiness inside that just refuses to go away, which could mean they were put on this planet for God knows what.

Aside from all the negativity in this post, being alone can be a lovely thing. I personally am not a sociable person.. I can be one when I want to, but most of the time.. I'm just not. Am I alone? Maybe. But I don't mind. Loneliness can be a grand thing.. but you just have to understand that you can't be that way forever. Or what was once so grand can destroy you in the future.

click to show spoiler

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

No one wants to be alone forever... Even so a hermit it just so happens that a person probably lost touch with society cause of something terrible... Or even just to clear 1's mind... I know I have became a loner for almost a year & a half... ( Best moments of my life) I say that cause it helped me determine what I want to do in life & how I should go about doing it... But yet you long for affection or just some1 to talk back to you... That's why you have to have a strong mind to become a loner & don't have the need for companionship... In the end you want some1 to remember you though...

"My heart got stronger as I was by myself & the days got longer..."

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxoxx View Post

"If you have a sick or lonely person at home, be there. Maybe just to hold a hand, maybe just to give a smile, that is the greatest, the most beautiful work."but who now in this world take care ..just hurt and laugh ...so why we should to have people sruronde you and they are hurt you alaway with out any resones ...so that become very good to lonley ....in this earth.
    It's perfectly fine to want to have moments of solitude, but it is detrimental to humans to completely shut themselves off from interaction with others.

There was a time in my life when I tried to disassociate myself with everyone; I wanted to be alone. Let me tell you, humans were meant to be social. A good example of this is the short Russian story "The Bet" by Anton Chekov. The Bet by Anton Chekhov - Articles - Hermits in Lore - Hermitary

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxoxx View Post

Errrr. Logically, no one is actually ever "alone". Sh*t happens, and people complain & whine a lot about not having any friends, but then they're usually just too selfish to admit it's their problem (and that they really do have some friends). Obviously it would be horrible if you were REALLY alone, because... well, look, no one is ever alone (I just mentioned it). I honestly can't imagine a life devoid of communication with anyone else. I feel for autistic kids.

+ Reply to Thread