+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Loneliness... an enigma?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Loneliness... an enigma?

Is there any reason at all why we feel like crying or just being left alone? What makes us so miserable and lonely some of the time, or, most of the time...? I’ve been noticing this. People are getting sad over a misunderstood mistake, or lonely and not moving on with their lives...
    Is there a reason why we feel alone and we don’t understand certain things? Or is it people don’t understand others? Are we that different from anyone else? Are there any mistakes we can overlook or are they the mistakes?

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well,some personal problems makes us miserable. There are a lot of problems in this world that we live in. It's either us or others that makes the problem,it depends on the situation like a person killed somebody then,that person is the main cause or problem...

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many situations to become lonely... Also, every loneliness has it's own type... It depends why you get the loneliness you have right now...

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    i beileve because if the misunderstood mistake concerened him,/her well no duh they would feel like crying and on top of that have it aired to the world?
    but people feel like being alone to sort their feeling and problems out. maybe if they dont talk to you take it as a hint. thats what i do and recieve. if i dont wanna talk to you, i ignore you.
    if you dont wanna talk to me and you ignore me, i take it as a hint

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks
    Problems are everywhere but we must also always remember to look at the positive thoughts about life can bring...In every problem,there will be a solution...

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks
    But if you blame yourself from what you have done... You will still be with that problem that is for you, will never be resolve...

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    bleh~~

One word~!!

Senitive!! {sp}

All it is, is people aren't raised strong anymore. Making weak lil sentitive babies~

There's no secret to this~ You know what makes you happy, and puts a smile on your face.

People just like to go beyond stuff they shouldn't~

Loneliness is just another emotion given to much power~!!

Just like Guilt~

People love taking risk, and some don't go so well. Thats all that is~

People make there own Loneliness~~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think one reason why people felt like being alone or left behind is that they think that they are the only ones whose struggling hard on his/her problems.. that they dont realize everybodies going through it, its just that they know very well how to handle that situation..
    ohh one more thing i think sometimes some people are afraid to share their feelings or problems to causes them to be lonely and misunderstood.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast