Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Loner...

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Loner...

Anybody there who is a loner like me..?
    You loved somebody but your not sure if he/she loves you too...
    Everybody turns their back to you...
    They never see what you really are...
    They never know what really lies in your palm...
    So, anyone here who is like me..?
    I guess you also have some stories there to show us...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Loner...

As of right now theres not a clear point of this thread. Can you explain this better. If not im going to have to close this.

Newbie Blues may be famous one day Blues may be famous one day Blues's Avatar
    A place where few people can really relate to me…
    Thanks

so many ways oh so many ways
    -_-

Newbie hinata89 may be famous one day hinata89 may be famous one day
    Thanks

that's kinda sad. i have the best friends in the world who get me completely. so i wouldn't really know. sousuki sagara you sound like you need a hug.

Newbie Lin-kuu may be famous one day Lin-kuu may be famous one day Lin-kuu's Avatar
    Thanks

Am I a loner? Yes, now we have something incommon SousukeSagara. Don't worry. We all still have a long time before we find the right one. Cheer up!
    Last edited by Lin-kuu; Sep 17, 2006 at 07:15 PM.
    Tenchu, Wrath Of Heaven.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Patrick, you're not a loner! We're always here for you =) PM me and I'll help you out with everything

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

i feel just like you do, and im probably the only one who understands that talking to someone over the internet wont do a damn thing. you just have to take it or change it. the events we face only take up 10% of our lives, the other 90% is how we react to them

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to be a loner... yes... i used to... because i was low in self-esteem and i had a poor body image of myself... before, i got teased and everything... all the hurtful words i ever imagined was said straight to my face... even the apple of my eye... drove me away... then, hatred conquered my heart... there were times when i drove myself away from other people... thinking they would eventually hurt me...

<luckily i met my friends and they accepted me as i am and i'm happy that they did. they helped me to recover and saved me from the nothing i might become. Also my family played a big part in my recovery...
    <so that's my story on loneliness...

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast