Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Loner...

Newbie hinata89 may be famous one day hinata89 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Loner...

wow. so many loners. in grade school i used to be the quiet kid who read a lot. now i'm the kid who you can't get to shut up when i'm excited. so i guess i do know what it's like to be a loner. accept then i was happie being a loner cuz all the kid's i went to school with were jerks and i would rather read then talk to any of them. so it wasn't. bad.... and i'm naturaly bad with men so. i don't know. lol. my grans tarot cards say it's cuz i'm so cocky. what is that suposed to mean??

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol... I'm the kid you see that sleeps in class is quite and doesnt care! Yup thats me

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

im a loner at times is that counted?
    i mean i dont mind being alone sometimes

Newbie Total Darkness may be famous one day Total Darkness may be famous one day Total Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a kind of person who could greatly benefit from a very good friend
    "When people are afraid of you,you can do anything,never forger that".Ronnie Kray

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to be somewhat a loner, even though I did have some friends. Companionship and socializing was something I did just to fit in. Strangely, silence both soothes me and annoys me. Before I met my girlfriend, I used to talk to myself to kill the silence. I was my only friend. In that sense, I was never really alone because me and one of the personalities I've made from myself kept me company, but in the end of it all, I just grew more and more unstable. Thank god I met my girlfriend before I could do even greater damage to myself. Now, I am happy, but I still get some repercussions of my old self. Old habits die hard, but at least I'm no longer alone. For real this time.
    [Ih]
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a shy and quiet type of girl who (don't mind making friends and is always friendly) but i tend to be a 'loner' I guess in a sort of way? Maybe b/c of my shyness....but once I'm around people I know or poeple around me interact wiht me I tend to be quiet happy-go-lucky and funny. ^^ Me and my sister are the closest. We're sibblings and best friends, so I think she sees my true side most.

Newbie pyre of gods may be famous one day pyre of gods may be famous one day pyre of gods's Avatar
    Thanks

i am a loner with a few friends and such and everyday is the same shit sitting infront the tv and computer and i am shy and quiet and so on..
    ]squeeze me. squash me. squish me

Newbie hinata89 may be famous one day hinata89 may be famous one day
    Thanks

ahhh here are some better questions. are you a loner by choice? do you mind being a loner? or what happened to make you a loner?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast