+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Long distance relationships

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Long distance relationships

do you think there is ever a possibility for long distance relationships to last? for how long do you think they could? i had a girl that said she could last a year(thats how long we were gonna be apart i had to go overseas for a year) and i trusted her. unfortunately it didnt last 2 months. do you think that it was just us or that most couples suffer the same way when they are apart?..

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Newbie Heavy_metal_goddess may be famous one day Heavy_metal_goddess may be famous one day Heavy_metal_goddess's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if the people are REALLY in love and want to be in a realtionship then it could work out.
    Live as you'll die tomorrow and dream as you will live forever-James Dean

Come to the dark side we have cookies!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am currently in a long distance relationship and i have my trust in him. i hope he doesnt betray it

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you can determine that your love is really love and not some three-minute heat aka lust, then it'll work. On top of that hopefully you mate have some good persistant power to resist temptation.

after reading all that, looks like its not worth it at all eh?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie esteger2006 may be famous one day esteger2006 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    people in along distance relationship can make it work as long as the girl aint a tramp'ora slut, or a whore take your pick. all of ther stories i've heard have had the girl sleeping around with there so-called friend.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wholeheartedly think so.

If the two people in reference have accepted each other for what they are, and have willfully... sincerely gave in their sacred love to one another, I think long distance relationships can most certainly work. I firmly believe so. One of my best friend actually is in this sort of relationship now, though they lived close to each other a year ago ~!!! They are both very sincere [that's a fact], even now, so their love serves as an inspiration to me.... In fact, that is how it was for my parents, when they were in school. So yes, I believe in it!!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey hey hye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wat about the guy!!!!?
    and that lame excuse "oh baby you werent here and i needed puss*!!!"
    freak that man!!!!
    in most cases it's the guy thats cheats. and it only works if both partners truth each other equally and are trustworthy.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie esteger2006 may be famous one day esteger2006 may be famous one day
    Thanks

now lets be real

i just said all the stories I'VE HEARD now people cheat. guys and girls cheat for different reasons. a girl is hit on every day from the time she hit's puberty. guy's on the other hand don't get hit on. guys are stupid i'll be the first to admit that and thats because when we get hit on it's our lucky day, girls however cheat out of spite just to hurt the one they say they love.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast