+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10

Thread: Long distance relationships

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Long distance relationships

Quote Originally Posted by Vassago View Post
    I think they're completely stupid.
    Uhhmmm, do you have any good reason of why you are so certain of your statement?

As for me, I believe long distance relationships can absolutely work. Besides, true love has no boundaries - that's the miracle of it. True love can exceed common or practical sense, make something seemingly impossible possible. And of course, if one truly loves that person, there comes along with love - total commitment and trust.

Newbie Vassago may be famous one day Vassago may be famous one day Vassago's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eleonne View Post
    Uhhmmm, do you have any good reason of why you are so certain of your statement?

As for me, I believe long distance relationships can absolutely work. Besides, true love has no boundaries - that's the miracle of it. True love can exceed common or practical sense, make something seemingly impossible possible. And of course, if one truly loves that person, there comes along with love - total commitment and trust.
    If you need an explanation, so be it.

Although a big call, I feel long distance relationships are void of love, where-in they're relationships completely based off infatuation, you can't experience love with said person until you experience them in person, I've seen and heard about many long distance relationships being ruined as soon as they meet, because generally people act differently on the internet.

They can work, sure, if you're patient. I'm not, alot of people aren't. I'd rather experience the person I love in person, merely a preference.
    I gave my heart.
    My blood.

Nothing is forever.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    That's exactly what I was told by my parents when I asked how they were able to maintain their relationship, Arrianna-sami. They kept in touch through love letters - I think that's truly romantic, just like yours. ^_^

Words of truth, your last words were on that post. ::thumbs up::
    i agree that is truly romantic!! i wish i could say i did that
    But my for my long distance relationship we communitcate via messenger, texts or phone calls

I agree that if you really are commited to the partner then you will able to get through anything together because you feel so strongly about that person. If you are not sure about your person you are going out with then thats not really a strong basis for the relationship.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie like2play may be famous one day like2play may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think that in order for long distance relationships to work the two people have to truly be in love and want to spend the rest of their lives together. I do feel they can work as long as the two people have found their soul mate in one another, without that I dont think they work out well.

Newbie lovehina12 may be famous one day lovehina12 may be famous one day lovehina12's Avatar
    Thanks

long distance or not ok we all do break up at sometimes and even if not long distance some ppl still last only two months I think it depends on the ppl and if they really like each other or in very rare cases love each other well then they should go for it and if you really like that person then you would stay faithful So i think it depends on the ppl....I mean i like this guy and yea i havenn't told him yet but still
    “If I were the rain that binds together the earth and the sky, whom in all mingle, would I be able to bind two hearts together?”- Orinime Inoue

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes they can work out.
    As long as its not just because you need a Boyfriend or a girlfriend and you actually like the person for who they are and what they meant in your life.

In other words..if you can't live without them then heck yesh it will work out.

But if one or either you could care less if they disappeared so you could move on then well, its not really worth the Drama is it?

And that goes for non distant relatioships as well. Any kind.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10