+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Long distance relationships

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    i honestly believe it can work. i am in one and i trust him whole heartedly and i will never do anything to hurt him. it's just a matter of trust in my opinon.
    Probably one that worked compared to the the other 8,000,000 that failed.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm skeptical

I had a couple long distance relationships when I was in Junior High and High School. The longest one lasted about four months. The first one ended because she decided she wanted to see someone else and the second one ended because I got lazy and stopped writing back. In my opinion most long distance relationships won't work. "Out Of Sight, Out of mind". I'm sure there are some few and far between that have worked out though.

Newbie cereshe22 may be famous one day cereshe22 may be famous one day cereshe22's Avatar
    Thanks
    ive experience lone distance relationship once and its so hard. whenever i miss him i just listen to our song then i just imagine that im with him.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think it alwayz works out, sometimes it might other times well you get the point, I tried it, it seems ok.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Newbie Heavy_metal_goddess may be famous one day Heavy_metal_goddess may be famous one day Heavy_metal_goddess's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm in a long distiance realtionship at the moment and I trust him with all my black lil heart.
    Live as you'll die tomorrow and dream as you will live forever-James Dean

Come to the dark side we have cookies!

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was in one, it lasted for 5 months and ended, no other comments

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    My bf and I are in a long distance relationship, and its almost a year. OK its been hard when we don't see each for more than two weeks but we get through the difficult times and arguments and can't wait to see each other again.

So yes Long distance can work, it just depends on the deterimation between the two of you to make it work and get through what ever happens.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie Kaxilirzea may be famous one day Kaxilirzea may be famous one day Kaxilirzea's Avatar
    I live in Ponce, Puerto Rico but i am from Guayama
    Thanks
    For me, it all depends of how mature the mind is. I can have a long distance relationship without problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast