+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Long distance relationships

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I dont belive it!!! I need see every day the person who i love no matter what!! just see him once on week or month it not enough for me!!

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well they will if the two of you have a load of trust in one another, then ususally it will work out
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks
    long distance relationships in my opinion are a waste of time and only end in heart break yet I will try again even if it kills me because if you trust someone enough to place your heart in their hands you should try to go through with it even if it drives you insane its better than actually meeting her then losing her to someone else

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks
    well unless u're in love n cant stop thinking abt each other i dnt think it's gonna work out and u could cheat on her all u want till she finds out....so tbh i would like to think tht it can work out but it's not possible

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    but what if they will work? the main key for a long distance relationship is trust

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    (-.-) Each time this Thread comes. I have different replys. For this one, I guess I would say. It can work. Just depends how far~

Newbie Animeprincess21 may be famous one day Animeprincess21 may be famous one day Animeprincess21's Avatar
    Thanks
    i was in several long distance relationships and none of them lasted for too long cept the current one im in it now has been a year and where still going strong for me being in washington and him in virginia so not all long distance fall apart

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks
    They just plain out dooooo nooot work, although i personally dont do this,
    i see some that just dont work despite attempts to make everything work out,
    but you cannot deny the physical needs.. :P.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast