+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Long distance relationships

Newbie alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death's Avatar
    Thanks
    why did u have to make this why T_T. well lets see umm i have alot of experiance with this T_T. well its hard and it hurts T_T. so yeah i think that it works aslong as you know who it is and where he or she is going. i had a signature that siad "the distance can make love hurt and sometimes... its unverable" so yeah then the person that i care most for and she isnt with me since she is in collage she replyed to it with this " but the distance can make love grow stronger" so yeah i dont knwo but i know it hurts .
    death is not a final goodbey...but...a see you later.
    by me ^_^.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    your wrong baal. i trust him whole heartedly and i really love him. they key t it all is trust and devotion really.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well meeting is an entirely different ballgame.

But Riddle me this:
    when you are getting into an online relationship, what is the motive?.

Seriously, when you think of it what is it you are planning to do?.

getting together for the sake of getting together with someone you get long with very well.

originally do you have the intention of meeting this person in the near future?. if not, then you totally arent ready for it.

And age.., i seriously hate it when people often in their 13-17 range are totally getting lead by their ... for lack of a better word, "sexual spark" (something like that)

Newbie ace_resistance may be famous one day ace_resistance may be famous one day ace_resistance's Avatar
    Thanks
    personnally i think the only way they would work is if the couple was realy really reliable and trustworthy enough
    a long distance relation ship is hard cause maybe if one of them is blinded by the other they might believe anything they say
    but you always gotta be so sure of that person because if your not youll always think is he/she cheating on me
    but i your blind youll think theyll never think that the other person is cheating and might get hurt on the end
    but youll be miserable if you keep thinking that theyre cheating and things like that get in the way ...

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    but if you really love that person it reallt should nt matter now shoulkd it?
    you may have not ever met them but if you really love them then it shouldnt be a problem. my mom met my dad online 9 years ago. they got together. of course they are divoreced and i live with neither one of them bu thats a whole another story. but my pont is if you really love them and care for him/her it shouldnt matter.
    and trust me i am not thinking about my hormones,sexual desires or etc. i have had enough for a moment

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    but if you really love that person it reallt should nt matter now shoulkd it?
    you may have not ever met them but if you really love them then it shouldnt be a problem. my mom met my dad online 9 years ago. they got together. of course they are divoreced and i live with neither one of them bu thats a whole another story. but my pont is if you really love them and care for him/her it shouldnt matter.
    and trust me i am not thinking about my hormones,sexual desires or etc. i have had enough for a moment
    even so, how can you really say "love", usually that feeling you expirence is nothing but an infatuation, you may say its not your hormones, (you cant control that )

from the dictionary:
    3. foolish or all-absorbing passion or an instance of this: a mere infatuation that will not last.
    feel familiar???

Thanks
    no. when i talk to him i get all happy and i seem to cheer up no matter what mood im in. for some reason he just calms me and i cant explain. i dunno but i know it's not my hormones. i know it's not lust either. we have been together for almost 7 months now. and i even have his friends and cousins watching him for me.
    but i know im too young to know what love is but i am just about sure i am in love with him.

Thanks
    Lol, well you're a first to admit that you dont know what love is yet. i admire that.
    im 19, after some saucy relationships i still dont know XD.

but as long as the happiness is there... i guess theres no problem, the only thing you could hope for is that it lasts until you do get to see each other.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast