• both

7 14.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: long term relationship or swingers

Newbie lawnboy978 is off to a good start lawnboy978's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: long term relationship or swingers

id rather have a long term relationship because then you get to know someone way better and instead of just having one chick every week or something and not getting to know what you like about them and what they like about you, you can have a long relationship where you guys share everything together.
    <~"Turn on, Tune in, Drop out."~>

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

ya i would have to say i like long term relationships you get to know alot more about people if you do that...if you don't stay togther and give each other a chance then you'll never now who your true love will be... Im mean i have been in a relationship for 3 years....
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say long term relationship, becuse I get to much attach to that person. I really wouldn't want to hurt that person that I am in a relationship with. That is just my thought.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I would go long term cause I kinda did the other and ended up on the bad end of things. But I wanted long term but didn't get it so....... in the end one person will get hurt. It's not worth it, atleast for me it wasn't.

Otaku +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+'s Avatar
    Thanks

I love to have long-term relationships....but they always go wrong. I always find something that makes me angry all the time, then I get distant. I start to question if I love them, then I convince myself I don't. Then they get pissed and break up with me, lather, rinse, repeat. xD (Long term...like one month?)
    [New set laterz]

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

honestly i don't know what i want.. hell i never have..

but the thing is i'm a person that believes in try before u buy. in this case i gotta try a long term relationship (the hard part)

or

do the swinging scene. but for now i decided to try the hardest one so far. long term relationships..... and it certainly has its pros and cons, definately cons. but hey its something that i love.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ i have a long term relationship! three years and going! kiii- yah biotch!

^O^ sorry! i get excited with things like this... Soshi and i have been together for more than three years...

^-^ and i wouldn't trade it for the world... it's really great... he always makes me laugh...

*^-^* he's dancing for me now... i love him... very much...

^_^ i would highly suggest a long term relationship... so you can fart in front of each other... and all you do is giggle like 6-year-olds... yeah... you don't know how fun that is ^-^!!!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Me personally, I would go with long term relationships, they offer so much more then a consistent string of One night stands.

A good fictional example is Anthony Dinozo on NCIS. At the start of the series, he was a "Swinger" by the definition of this thread, and by the end of third season, he meets a nice Doctor lady, he falls in love with her, they start looking at houses together, he meets her mom, and then he meets her dad...
     click to show spoiler

...And he seems happier for it!

And for those 2 people who voted "Both", you can't have your cake and eat it too. Its either one or the other folks... unless both of you are into that kind of thing, then all the more power to ya.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast