42 84.00%
  • swinger

1 2.00%
  • both

7 14.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: long term relationship or swingers

Otaku +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: long term relationship or swingers

Well I was one of them that clicked it, and it's because I've done both kinda. I'd go from one guy to another. Mind you I haven't slept with all the guys I've been with, but I have gone out with them.
    [New set laterz]

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

i like long term, for it isnt about looks and you spend time with some one you really like.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rock on View Post
    i like long term, for it isnt about looks and you spend time with some one you really like.
    Sorry, but I beg to differ.

No it's not about looks, per se. But sometimes a personality can't save ugly--if ya catch my drift, LOL. I'm not tryin' to sound shallow, but that's how it is sometimes.

Although, I'd rather have a signifigant other with a kick ass personality and intelligence over big boobs and a willingness to put out all the time, LOL.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Even though they can be painful and sometimes make you feel like the scum of the earth I personally prefer long term relationships. When you swing there is nothing to build on or look forward to. There's always the uncertainty of a long term relationship but its well worth the risk if you're with the right person.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm okay with both. It's nice being in a relationship - I like the warmth I get out of it, and the fact that there's always someone I can, you know, rely on to be there. Some people complain that relationships eat into their time, but none of my past relationships have had that problem. *shrugs* Maybe things will be different in college. It's nice being single too, though. I get to go out more with my girlfriends for some guy-watching sprees without having to feel guilty about anything.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i would go in for long term relationship even though i just started couple of weeks ago now everything for me it is completely in order since this girl understands what i been going through for the last couple of years. I never mentioned to anyone when i was a swinger before deciding to be in a long term relationship so my only saying towards this is just try to not break a long term condition because it is not right for a person to just be swinging since i done it i feel very angry at myself directly now.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie EijiAzurite is off to a good start EijiAzurite's Avatar
    Thanks

I rather be in a relationship because swinging around from person to person just seems stupid and hurtful in the long run. Eventually you will connect with one of them but they would not return that connection back only hurting you in the end. Leading you to a path of endless partners.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=60054&dateline=118231  2968

Newbie Keyblade is off to a good start Keyblade's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm the relationship, rather long-term relationship kind of guy. Because you never really know if that person's the one or not, unless you get to know them...and see if you have any chemistry between you. I also understand that sometimes people need to date around to see who's out there and what the world is offering you. In the end, I believe that there's a special someone for everyone, no matter who you are.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast