+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: look-a-like

Newbie Kenshinzen is off to a good start Kenshinzen's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: look-a-like

I've been told a number of times that I look like Rincewind from Terry Pratchett's Discworld books, does that count? No idea where she got it from, or why its stuck for the last 6+ years...
    House Hermit No.1 - Thankyou, may I ahve another?

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I seen one person, he kinda looked like my grandpa when he passed away and I thought did he came back from dead? I don't know. but HE almost did looked alot like him.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

ive been told if i didnt cut my dreads i would look like captin jack they say i act like him but i dont think that though i dont want to be like captiin jack

Newbie KillPuppet is off to a good start KillPuppet's Avatar
    Thanks

me and my sis saw this dude in a book shop who looked like victor krum from harry potter and we burst out laughing then he gave us weird looks that made us laugh even more
    If your not remembered, how do you know you ever existed?

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't think of anyone I know who looks like someone famous (except Sprout. He reminds me of Joe camel. But I don't think cartoon characters count here and he smokes cowboy killers, not camels!) But people when I was bigger (in size/weight) told me I looked like Liberty, from degrassi. And when I lost weight my current boyfriend, and a few people I knew from various places (uber hot chick from the club for example!) told me I look like Rosario Dawson, or as a few put it "That girl from clerks two, the hot one!" I guess it was the glasses I no longer wear.

Newbie Maze Walker is off to a good start Maze Walker's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, for a long time I knew a man who looked just alike one our Ukrainian actor... Nothing more than that I think... Just I'm also often said to be alike Harry Potter... I have nothing same with him just glasses..but everyone keep saying I'm looking like him. That's boring!

...World of my imaginary is my birth place...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2