+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: lord of chaos

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

lord of chaos

i want to know some peoples opinion on the lord of darkness king of death and murder please tell me about the devil i am dying to know what everyone thinks about this evil sadistic freak of nature
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: lord of chaos

hhmm..the devil ...there is alot to say about the terrbile creature..i think he still lurks the earth ..thats why we see so much wickness or badness in this world..the devil is good at influencing sinful humans to do things..soon though we all hope that he goes away and be destroyed

Newbie Hostil Spike is off to a good start
    Thanks

Modern day people are have been decensortized too much for the original basis of the devil to have its intended effect. He's meant to be a boogey man, the definition of all that is evil, to strike terror into the hearts of man and hope that through fear those who choose to walk the wrong path will correct themselves.

Problem is these days with so much emphasis on giving him various visual and personality traits its hard to fear him.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandi View Post
    hhmm..the devil ...there is alot to say about the terrbile creature..i think he still lurks the earth ..thats why we see so much wickness or badness in this world..the devil is good at influencing sinful humans to do things..soon though we all hope that he goes away and be destroyed
    yes true he does influence alot but we have to remember the old myth about how he once ruled the land and that is what made god turn his back on us
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    yes true he does influence alot but we have to remember the old myth about how he once ruled the land and that is what made god turn his back on us
    well that's just a myth..god has never turned his back on us..man kind has though, in so many ways..he is always there..but god still gets no credit for anything now a days..i believe thats why satan keeps influence ppl to forget about god and focus only on him..and he is making it seems like god is nothing..

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

The devil is metaphor for lies and deceit, the opposite of God (truth, love and light). The snake, lucifer, 666 pointed to an antichrist.. which led to the prediction of Hitler being born and all chaos breaks loose. The devil strikes fear into any heart with satanic death but the messiah is the answer since he's supposed to save everybody with the way, the light and the truth about God. Because God is on our side we needn't fear the devil by tellng the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth since the devil's way is with lies. The corruption of the flesh and materialism leads people away from spiritual values so man turns from God, but is saved by the grace of God that forgives sins. Rebuke the devil and sit at the bosom of our Father and Mother full of grace. Reject all lies and know the truth. Fear no evil and walk the path of light that will shun away all darkness. Dark souls will be jealous and try to snuff out your light but in the end light always prevails against darkness. In chaos there is opportunity so even Darth Vaders of the world can be redeemed no matter how terrible the sin. The universe will come to an end on Judgement Day and all darkness will be absorbed in the light. There are many mansions in heaven. The devil seeks to keep you in a twisted cage of corruption, when God is the only way out, for He is Love Everlasting. God took the fork toungued serpent and cast him out of Eden or Paradise for lying to Adam and Eve. Never be lied to again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandi View Post
    well that's just a myth..god has never turned his back on us..man kind has though, in so many ways..he is always there..but god still gets no credit for anything now a days..i believe thats why satan keeps influence ppl to forget about god and focus only on him..and he is making it seems like god is nothing..
    yes but if god never turnrd his back on us why doesn't he talk to us from the clouds like he used to or send us signs that hes there

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    yes but if god never turnrd his back on us why doesn't he talk to us from the clouds like he used to or send us signs that hes there
    of course god talk to us ,,,in some many ways..the bible is one way..ever heard of the bible being god's word..satan is just blinding you to this, i feel that satan is controling this world instead of god,i mean look at it..it's terrbile..god is just waiting for his turn to show the devil for who he is ..and the devil will be gone forever soon..ever heard of the *"living in the last days"..the last days of THIS terrible world...
    there is many signs too that god has just on this earth ..that shows us he is still here for us..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast