+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: lord of chaos

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: lord of chaos

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandi View Post
    of course god talk to us ,,,in some many ways..the bible is one way..ever heard of the bible being god's word..satan is just blinding you to this, i feel that satan is controling this world instead of god,i mean look at it..it's terrbile..god is just waiting for his turn to show the devil for who he is ..and the devil will be gone forever soon..ever heard of the *"living in the last days"..the last days of THIS terrible world...
    there is many signs too that god has just on this earth ..that shows us he is still here for us..
    well i don't believe the bible cuase it was written by man and man has a tendency to lie
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

i wish I had a quote for this but I do not. but here is my thoughts: There is no devil or what ever you wish to call him, she, it... it is just that a myth make to scare people into believeing in a single religon at the time... but still affects us today...
    death and life are one and the same

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well not so much to scare you into one religion but rather to be a better person because Hell is not a place you want to be. (FACT ALERT) the name "Hell" which refurse to the after life where sinful and evil people go was named after a real place. "Hell" was the name of a torture facility where people would go under the most grusome forms of punishment imaganible. So if that is any indication how the spiritual Hell would be like and most likely a trillian times worse then that, it's a place you really don't want to go.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

but in the medival ages that was how the people got all the comoners to go to church and basicly be dependent on the church... so tell me I'm saying someing incorect but that seams like "scareing the people" to me....
    death and life are one and the same

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats called subjicating, using fear to controle people to do something and they did not use it to force people into Christianity because they thought it would be good for them, but rather because most cases is those people in charge got gready and were use to having things there way and in fact were not looking out for the best interest of the faith. Now with that being said I know for a fact some one will say there is a prime reason why religion is... blah blah blah, but if you think about it, how is that different than anything else? There will always be those kind of people.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Oct 13, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2