+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Losing interest

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Losing interest

Why is that a problem? People change... they grow out of things. Give it a rest for awhile and you may come back to it eventually.

Newbie Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that you are beginning to grow out of it. I'm doing the exact same thing, I used to watch so many shows on adult swim, and play so many games on my ps2..now I barely do that...I hate it.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd haveta agree wit Hassun and Tsurara on this one, u jus' need a break. As they say,"Too much of a good thing..." Jus' chill out on it for a while and eventually u'll come back ta it.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Like it has bin said you probably just need break from anime and games.I know some times i will lose interest in anime and games but eventually ill get back to them after awhile.I Lost interest in anime and gaming not to long ago but im slowly getting back in to it.You just need a break man.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved anime when I was between 9 and 13 then I took a break and went back to it about two years ago. Now I'm taking another break sort of... I just sat and watched so much of it, tryed to draw so much of it, and catch up on what I missed while I was taking a break, I just end up like Hassun said "overdosing" on it. It's normal, at least for me. So I too suggest a BREAK ^_^

More or less... what koga said lol

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Mmm, is not a really trouble. You need to watch some different or do another activities. Like play football, or have a job. Is normal, when you have more things to do you need to put in first place the most important. The anime and VG don't be the most important on the life of a people, always needs to know people, have a job and a girlfriend, go to parties, sport matches, and similar. Enjoy the life, have a lot of good things. And the anime and VG too!

Works have one day, one single day to play VG and watch anime. You enjoy more this hobbies.
    "Knowledge is power"

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

you probably ODed on anime/games so you naturally want to take a break. I've done the same thing, for this period of time i was reading sooooo much manga, like buying 10 to 15 a week. it was nutzy so after a while of that i stopped buying manga and slowed down to 1 book every other week. now i buy it when I can. So you just need to even out on your watching/gaming since you did to much of it.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

The anime thing was just a phase. Are you doing something that requires a lot of attention now? In college? Work, etc? I've always been a huge anime otaku, but right after I finished high school and started college applications, looking for jobs, etc, I just kind of drifted away from anime/manga and it's not like I know how it happened either. Now I'm in college, and I'm a little upset that I can't download stuff here (NYU might have me arrested!) but I'm not throwing tantrums or anything. Suddenly it seems like everything else is so much more worth the while.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast