Closed Thread

Thread: Love!?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Love!?

Hello AO this is a topic thats tossed around these formums quite a bit but...As i am in love with someone at the moment and i want to know something that would make a girl happy and love me more at the moment i am going out with her and loving her but i'm unsure what you ladies like i know the chocolates and stuff but the other stuff...
    Anyone got any tips???

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love!?

Your human respect thread might fly but this is too broad, and I don’t know if I can bear another love advice topic so soon. Check out the AO love sticky and the myriad of other recent similar threads and draw your own conclusions. Having a personality is a good starting point.

So unless my new position has gotten to my head, Closed.

Closed Thread