Closed Thread

Thread: Love at 48

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Love at 48

I gave love another chance, I meet this women online she's 47 she is japanese, right now she lives in canda but be coming to arizona to live and find work, Of course I take this relationship slowly, we chat for 3 days now well so far it seem it's working out.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Love at 48

So where do you live and good luck i hope you can find happyness but becareful about online dating really it could not be a women but dont get your hopes up to high is you are just starting to go back to dating because if you take this really big and she just wants to be friends or something like that it could make you stop trying to love again so i wish you luck but be careful k dont rush things.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

She snd me her photo and she is a women (I hope) but I will not get my hopes up it's still the unknown, It's been a long time since I was in a relationship.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well thats a smart thing to do and you can get pictures of women on the internet easy and would you mind to upload the picture on this post so we can she if shes hot its okay if you dont want to and im happy your doing the right choice.

Thanks

I think thats agaist forum rules , besides I don't have her permisson to put it on here, but she's japanese,

Thanks

Well its not agaisnt the rules im pretty sure because i have put anime pictures on my thread before and i was just fine but if you mean human pictures then i dont know and if you cant post it because you dont have permession then thats okay but do you think she is cute or do you just like her because you think she has a good soul or do you think something like that about your girl.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Please use your blogs for information of a personal nature. The forums should only be used for discussions.

We welcome vibrant and educated discussions. However, we advise personal discussions are kept off our regular forums. Any talk of a personal nature should be taken to private PMs or to external services like MSN Chat, Yahoo Messenger, Skype and so forth.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES

Closing...

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread