+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Love, the fine Line

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love, the fine Line

I would leave him. I hope he doesn't cheat on me, I know he won't. If he did cheat on me many times, I would leave him, even though if I love him. If he keeps on begging me to get back to him, he's gonna have to earn my trust back and it'll be hard to earn it back since I don't give trust that easy. Long story about the trusting people part. It'll be hard to get over him and if we're together for a real long time, it'll be extra hard and it's gonna be hard to believe that I have to end up leaving him and moving on, hoping that nothing pulls me back and telling me that I need him in my life. It's sad to think about that but I know he won't do that.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'd be sad if she cheated on me the first time, ask her why she did it, have a very long talk with her, and tell that guy to piss off. If she did it the second time, I'd be really angry! The third time ... it's over. Let her ruin her life no matter how much I love her, I'd get over it hopefully, and move on. I'd rather be alone then ...

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    I would see to it that they wouldn't be alive to cheat again. ^_^ Seriously, I wouldn't fall in love with such a person in the first place. Not trying to be haughty and all, but it takes a lot to earn my sincere love.
    I thought the same... She was one of my best friends since I was 14. I did everything for her. We got togeather over a year ago and I proposed to her. She accepted and we were supposed to get married next month. I got deployed to Iraq last august. By november she said "It wouldn't work because she couldn't wait for me to get home." Her brother told me she was cheating on me. Sometimes it just happens man.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think I'll be able to forgive him the first time, he betrayed me so that's that. Even if I love him, I'll leave him. He could easily do it again and I refuse to put myself in the position where I always have to doubt his actions.

Newbie °Hikaru° [Kiyoshi! luv u] may be famous one day °Hikaru° [Kiyoshi! luv u] may be famous one day °Hikaru° [Kiyoshi! luv u]'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR View Post
    I wouldn't forgive him after the second time he cheated... maybe not even first time.. it depends... if he f*cked up, he will probably keep on doin it...
    Though i were really really inlove with that person, i would walk away... because he would just keep on hurting me... and with that kind of love... i rather be alone...
    Yeah, i totally agree, it's better to let go... unless you wanna keep the pain going. i would maybe too dump the guy if he cheats me once, as much as i wished to turn back time and stop him, i can't. i would have to face reality and leave him.
    I'll be your hope, i'll be your wish, i'll be everything that you need...
    I'm gonna take your soul out of your body-Hikaru&Shia
    Wanna know something stupid? i'm watching yaz xD
    Shia i lovez ya! and ya poems!
    Colorful stylez

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

You know the old saying. "Once a cheater, always a cheater. They're wouldnt be a second time for me.

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

If my GF cheated on me I would be so heart broken I would leave her I wouldn't want to see her hear her or enver speak to her.
    Your life means nothing to me.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i would leave them but i might forgive.
    i feel guilty now!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast