+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Love, the fine Line

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love, the fine Line

no dont even give a second chance, date someone else, jesus. just curse her out and dump her. problem solved.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Bah such a mean route to take if ya got a BF/GF lay it on them softly and try to be friends I guess or not enemies atleast lol... but try to be good in a relationship and play your part atleast... sigh... I see that most BF/GF hate eachother alot of the times...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Shu
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Bah such a mean route to take if ya got a BF/GF lay it on them softly and try to be friends I guess or not enemies atleast lol... but try to be good in a relationship and play your part atleast... sigh... I see that most BF/GF hate eachother alot of the times...
    dude, shes just using him. he got cheated on 3 times and she can just easily go back to him because she knows hell take her everytime

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Even so remember that forgivness is a great thing.... if you have the power to forgive think about it there wouldnt be many fights/anything even if you cheat thats your problem not yours even so they may be a bad person doesnt mean you should tell them off ya know'? You gotta help that person to try and make things better :/

THE RULES!

Shu
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Even so remember that forgivness is a great thing.... if you have the power to forgive think about it there wouldnt be many fights/anything even if you cheat thats your problem not yours even so they may be a bad person doesnt mean you should tell them off ya know'? You gotta help that person to try and make things better :/
    not really. you can change people, not in that way. they cheated on you and theyll cheat on you again. enough is enough, this dude needs to tell her to stay away from him

Thanks
    I mean you can break up with them but I mean you should try and help them after or something if that person is gonna keep cheating he/she gonna be a old lonely fart later on in life or you can help him/her and change his or her error...

LoL??? Is that a joke.... heh... because I hope it was O.o btw the answer would be no sigh... seeing as im not interested in men... >_>; + I don't date on the net lol I jus become a close friend
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Sep 18, 2006 at 05:21 PM.

THE RULES!

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah but sometimes there is no helping with something like that. Some people just won't listen to reason. And it's not really your obligation to "change someone" If they want to treat all their relationships like that, let them. They will realize it sooner or later. Trying to change her/him would only leat to the other partner being hurt seing her/him with other people. It's not healthy. 3 times is too much.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Thanks

Yes even so I mean you have to make a effort to make that person change their ways ya know' you can't leave them to be a bum? Maybe unless you don't care... which you should *cough* try to be considerate atleast.... ;/

THE RULES!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast