+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Love from the first Look

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Love from the first Look

1 . do you think that this love is real and (why)
    2 . does this love will go to the same distant of love
    3 . did some one try this love and it worked with him/her

1. yes i think this love is real because ummm i don't know really but sometimes i see a handsome guy and cut my heart start beating so fast and i don't know if that is a love or i am in summer and the weather so hot
    2. i don't know because i just see boys and i like them but i don't talk to them
    3. i didn't try and i don't want because maybe i like this guy but MAYBE he don't so it will be pain for me (by the way i didn't say there is a boy didn't like me) .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love from the first Look

1. That really depends on whether it is truly love or just lust or a crush or something.

2. If it is truly love, there is no limits on how far it can go.

3. I know some people that have had this happen to them. They're just as happy as everyone else I know who is in love. Several of them have even gotten married.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Took me awhile to figure out what number 2 meant haha, but i got it.

1 . do you think that this love is real and (why): Yes this sort of love (love from first sight) is real, i've know many times my family especially the elder ones have just thought thats the girl, if she thinks the same about you then your on your way and who knows how long your love could last. However a problem with this love is you think you have it all sorted out but your just wrong with your choosing and thats why this sort of love is, well...Not risky i supose but...Hard to come across and hard to know when it's there if you know what i mean. Thats my thoughts about love from first sight.

2 . does this love will go to the same distant of love: Well of course love comes in many catagories but all in all they all just break down to the core called LOVE all love lasts the same no matter how you met them or whatever, if it's meant to be it's meant to be, if it isn't it isn't simple as that.

3 . did some one try this love and it worked with him/her: Yes many occasions, it's funny because he was like i love her and all this lot and i was like you don't even know her! They were happy for a long time. But in all realationships (usually) there is a fall so he was crushed but he's ok now

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Love at first sight is just as real as love that grows from friendship. I don't actually see any difference between them- it's just about how fast you feel attracted to the man/girl. Every relationship needs to be worked at and it must grow from just an odd feeling to being ready to spend your life with him/her. And I don't see why love at first sight couldn't grow as strong as love not form first sight, although I guess of course, if you love just the way the man/girl looks, then you might get annoyed from his/her character sooner or later.

As for me, yes I have experienced love at first sight. I don't even think I have had love of a different kind. I fell in love with my ex from the first time I saw him, I couldn't get over it when I saw him again looking completely different and less attractive and I kept holding on to him for 8 months. I wouldn't say it didn't work out just because it was love at first sight.
    Now I kinda am also in a relationship of love at first sight actually. Only that there was even no first sight when i fell in love with him O.o I fell in love with ummm... hell I don't know how it happenned!! But it's doing very fine.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

1. No, I do not think love from the first look is real. I call that lust or some inflatuation. Much like Romeo of Juliet, they killed each other due to the thought their sex toy is dead.
    2. Ehh, maybe, depends how obsessed the person is.
    3. I haven't. .I know people who've tried this but it failed in the end.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Alesiter: It might seem so, I also thought that it's odd that they marry and have sex the next day after they meet, but it's a play and it's ment to be more than just one day.
    And I really doubt someone would kill themselfes for a sex toy.
    It was more likely ment to show how people can change and love for real. Romeo changed this Rozalinda (or how was her name) for Juliet so easily, yet he wasn't willing to let Juliet go even when there's no other way. I think he would have found another girl once more if there was nothing but interest of sex, now wouldn't have he?
    I think in Romeo and Juliet, Shakespeare didn't really want to be ironic about their love as in other plays (Twelfth Night, for example), because their love was a device to show how stupid and senceless wars between different families are.
    People do fall in love with just the people's appearance a lot, but if they spend enough time together they can fall in love for real.
    In the end, if people die together in love, then their love has survived their lifes. Every love can fade away, so it might be even nice to die while you have it.
    And of course every person has a right on his own interpretation, I just really would disagree that this love story was just a sex toy thing...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    @ Alesiter: It might seem so, I also thought that it's odd that they marry and have sex the next day after they meet
    M'hm, and I find it hilarious how they claim it's love

And I really doubt someone would kill themselfes for a sex toy.
    Not many would, but you'd be suprised and how I portrayed Romeo, and Juliet I view them foolish enough to do so.

It was more likely ment to show how people can change and love for real. Romeo changed this Rozalinda (or how was her name) for Juliet so easily, yet he wasn't willing to let Juliet go even when there's no other way. I think he would have found another girl once more if there was nothing but interest of sex, now wouldn't have he?
    He could have, but did he? People did some funny things at that time.

I think in Romeo and Juliet, Shakespeare didn't really want to be ironic about their love as in other plays (Twelfth Night, for example), because their love was a device to show how stupid and senceless wars between different families are.
    Also to show how foolish young folk are.

People do fall in love with just the people's appearance a lot, but if they spend enough time together they can fall in love for real.
    To me, I don't think they had THAT much time...but that leads to the interpretation remark.

In the end, if people die together in love
    Or lust : D

And of course every person has a right on his own interpretation, I just really would disagree that this love story was just a sex toy thing...
    We do, but why not say lust story instead of "sex toy thing". That just makes people titter.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

1. most of the people around me, love at the first sight for them; the first aspect they judge is the look. i do believe of this. i had a boyfriend which i like him since the first sight i saw him. interested...

2. if they do really put trust on each other and they are honest to each other, the distance are infiity...

3. i had a friend who try this. and they were already live together for many years.... they are very happy... lovely couple. i'm happy to see that...
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast