+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Love from the first Look

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love from the first Look

Quote Originally Posted by vicy View Post
    wanna be friends we seem to have alot in common you seem pretty cool

thank you very much ,sure we can be friends ^_^ ... and don't be sad because i am sure that you will find the prince of your dreams and don't worry in this world there is a lot of pain and from many ways ... so cheer up .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie vicy is off to a good start vicy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post

thank you very much ,sure we can be friends ^_^ ... and don't be sad because i am sure that you will find the prince of your dreams and don't worry in this world there is a lot of pain and from many ways ... so cheer up .. =^_^=
    thanks soooo much you are already a very good friend to me i am ashley btw

Newbie Artegor Nexus is off to a good start Artegor Nexus's Avatar
    Thanks

I had this kind of feeling when i first met my girlfriend. When i saw her i felt that something is burning deep inside of my chest. I was thinking only at her and when i was hearing her voice or seeing her i had the strange feeling that I'm the most happy guy on the planet.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Artegor Nexus View Post
    I had this kind of feeling when i first met my girlfriend. When i saw her i felt that something is burning deep inside of my chest. I was thinking only at her and when i was hearing her voice or seeing her i had the strange feeling that I'm the most happy guy on the planet.
    WOW this is so cool ... i have felt this feeling before you just feel something good and you are the most lucky and happy person on the planet and your heart make you feel a little warm ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Frozen Rose For This Useful Post:

Artegor Nexus (Jul 02, 2008)

Newbie bloody rain is off to a good start bloody rain's Avatar
    Thanks

i just read ur title an with ma whole respect but thats my opinion
    theres no such thing as that

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloody rain View Post
    i just read ur title an with ma whole respect but thats my opinion
    theres no such thing as that
    this love is exist , and many people have felt it , maybe you said that this love doesn't exist because maybe you didn't fall in love from the first look and there is many people who say that there is no such thing lik love from the first sight but the truth there is as and this love you can see in our community and from movies too when the girl were in hurry and she push a guy accidentally and when her papers fall on the floor he help her by carrying them and when the finish he look at her and she look at him and them he love her and she love him that what is look from the first look in movies ... all the point is there is love that called love from the first look .. =^_^=

Newbie Death Winds is off to a good start Death Winds's Avatar
    Living in My own Worlds of my Dreams ....
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    this love is exist , and many people have felt it , maybe you said that this love doesn't exist because maybe you didn't fall in love from the first look and there is many people who say that there is no such thing lik love from the first sight but the truth there is as and this love you can see in our community and from movies too when the girl were in hurry and she push a guy accidentally and when her papers fall on the floor he help her by carrying them and when the finish he look at her and she look at him and them he love her and she love him that what is look from the first look in movies ... all the point is there is love that called love from the first look .. =^_^=
    oh!!..don't tell me you have watched another romantic movies .....he looked at her and she looked at him ....and what ...do you thing they fall in love ...he just looked at her and saw her pretty .....and that's all .....and after a second he forget anything about her....-_-;....
    Last edited by Death Winds; Jul 03, 2008 at 07:24 AM.

Newbie idioteque is off to a good start idioteque's Avatar
    Thanks

1 . do you think that this love is real and (why)
    love at first sight? well, no. i call that lust. maybe it's possible, but to be honest, at that point, you don't even really know the person or how compatible you are as a couple. try being friends first and go from there.

2 . does this love will go to the same distant of love.
    do you mean like long distance relationships? they're hard, so very hard. you have to have a lot of faith and trust in that person, and vice versa, if you ever expect anything to come of it.
    if you mean the love at first sight thing... well... i don't know. considering i don't believe in love at first sight, i want to say no.

3 . did some one try this love and it worked with him/her.
    again, i'm assuming you mean long distance love working... .>.> it's possible. my boyfriend and i started off as long distance, and then i moved a thousand miles to live with him, and now we're engaged. anything is possible with a lil hard work.
    if you mean, love at first sight... anyone i know in real life who has tried this has failed. tis why i call it lust not love. being physically attracted to someone intensely the first time you meet and being in love with them are two very different things.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast