+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Love from the first Look

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love from the first Look

Quote Originally Posted by Death Winds View Post
    oh!!..don't tell me you have watched another romantic movies .....he looked at her and she looked at him ....and what ...do you thing they fall in love ...he just looked at her and saw her pretty .....and that's all .....and after a second he forget anything about her....-_-;....

WAAAA you know me i alwayes watch love movies XD ... have you seen the movie named Serendipity this movie talked about a man who were looking for a gift and a woman who were looking for a gift to the the man find what will buy as a gift and the same for the woman and the two walked toward the gift they chosen and the gift were a gloves but there was just one gloves so he wanted to take it and the same for her so he gave it to her and he told her do you want to drink something hot (and all of this in the night before Christmas) and then he went in his way and she did too ... and then after a long time but not that long like a month >_< .. the two sides wanted to remember who was that person he/she meet ... hah ... do i have to continue .... they meet each other and hey lived in happiness ... the END

all i am saying that this love is real ... this is the whole point ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie bloody rain is off to a good start bloody rain's Avatar
    Thanks

nop its crap and its all about looks and pretending that youre someone else youre not just to impress this kinda person
    keep smilling it makes ppl wonder wht ur up to

black 4 darkness red 4 blood and loves for losers

Newbie Artegor Nexus is off to a good start Artegor Nexus's Avatar
    Thanks

I like to feel the love! The love is sweet! The love is a "Sweet poison"!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloody rain View Post
    nop its crap and its all about looks and pretending that youre someone else youre not just to impress this kinda person

maybe you are right and maybe you are wrong there is many people believe in this love and there is many people dose not .. so there is 50&#37; people believe in this love and 50% dose not ... but the most important thing that when you try this love you feel the same feeling when you fall in love ...

Quote Originally Posted by Artegor Nexus View Post
    I like to feel the love! The love is sweet! The love is a "Sweet poison"!
    and you are right love like a sweet poison good say .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100

Newbie mimi111 is off to a good start mimi111's Avatar
    Thanks

1 . No, I don't because it seems superficial. However, I do believe in love in the first words. When you hear something as simple as "Hi" and it makes your body shiver and your heart race.
    2 . I think that love in the first words will last longer than someone you have grown to love because you will just know.
    3 . Yes. My friend (who is much older than me) met her husband on the first day of high school and that she knew he was the one when he said "Hey, I'm Mike. What's your name, new girl?"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mimi111 View Post
    1 . No, I don't because it seems superficial. However, I do believe in love in the first words. When you hear something as simple as "Hi" and it makes your body shiver and your heart race.
    2 . I think that love in the first words will last longer than someone you have grown to love because you will just know.
    3 . Yes. My friend (who is much older than me) met her husband on the first day of high school and that she knew he was the one when he said "Hey, I'm Mike. What's your name, new girl?"
    cool .. i know what you mean by love from the first word *blush* ...

and it so sweet that your friend meet her husband by "Hey, I'm Mike. What's your name, new girl? it is so cool ...

there is no different between love from the first look or love from the first word or really word ... all this kinds used the same word LOVE ... =^_^=

Newbie DreadAngel may be famous one day DreadAngel may be famous one day DreadAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

I would tend to think that Love from the first Look is more likely to be one of physical attraction, lust, etc rather than "Love" which is a sum of all things (likes/dislikes) of the person

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Love from the first look?
    You have to be kidding me
    That stuff only happens in fairy tales and books.
    Love grows over time.
    You cannot just instantly fall in love with someone you see for the first time.
    You might be infatuated with him or her, and you might fall for his or her good looks, but not love.
    That is very far fetched.
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Astaroth For This Useful Post:

alyne (Jul 23, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast