+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: love match anyone?

Newbie mesmerized is off to a good start mesmerized's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: love match anyone?

I would have to agree with the post above. I would love to date your boyfriend too.LOL just kidding.

Although he bugs the hell out of me sometimes, I wouldn't trade my boyfriend for the world. He's like a perfect match for me and I would die without him. He makes my life so much better by just existing.

[current]

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

anyone really hott.....has money.....great loving personality......and plays a guitar ROCK ON!

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    anyone really hott.....has money.....great loving personality......and plays a guitar ROCK ON!
    Wow your not picky at all are you?
    Just kidding. I know I am going to get bashed for this but it was just to good to let it go by.

But yeah. I love my girlfriend. She and I are very open about our feelings and what we are thinking. I love her so much. She is my world. I dont know what I do with out her. And what is even greater is that I know she feels the same way about me.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

When it comes to people I know personally I can’t really say. There is no one at school that I have a major crush on. All the ones I have been interested in are taken. The cute ones that aren’t taken are shallow. If I could go out with anyone it would be Jacob Watson (not his real name since I don’t want to give his real name on the internet). He is very nice, charming, and intelligent. He’s easy on the eyes, too. But he like many of my interests is already taken.

Celebrity-wise is a bit tougher for me. One reason being is that I don’t keep up with that stuff very well. I wouldn’t mind going on a date with Orlando Bloom or Christian Bale.
    Last edited by Priestess Angel; Jan 30, 2008 at 04:32 PM. Reason: grammatical error

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    I second that! ^_^ except for the money bit, I don't really care if they're rich or poor.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

My boyfriend! Yeah he is really cool, he's smart talented, involved in many things, He's a great role modle and is always there for me! and what ever he's not good at I'm good at, like he does all the stuff like Track, and Drama, and I do all the artsy stuff and reading, so yeah its all good! I am really happy to be with him, and he's my dream guy pritty much!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Newbie WishIcouldlivemore is off to a good start WishIcouldlivemore's Avatar
    Thanks

I would also have to say this chick who goes to my new school her name is Lola she's from brazil and extremely interesting. But she's taken by someone in grade 12 who is actually the drummer of our band. Irony of the world eh!
    Days are numbered because every breath we take is a breath we lose.

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    definitely would have to be my bf.....
    He is amazing.....both on the outside and on the inside....
    He has great personality and he makes my day everyday.....he is also very funny and a great person to talk to....
    And I have my fingers crossed that this relationship works out.....because without him....I am nothing
    well i like what astaroth says caz im the same with my gf to she is sweet,kind,funny we dont get into fights and stuff but what moves me the most is she gett me she know me too well im the same too i got my fingers crossed that this relationship works out.....because without her....I am nothing
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast