+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The love for music

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The love for music

I mostly listen to metal, dance, trance and some Japanese genres. When i am sad or mad i listen to metal because i feel that metal music takes away my frustrations every time i listen to it. I listen to Dance and Trance from time to time, mostly when i feel like jumping around. I listen to Japanese music for the same reason as i stated above.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I like rock in general.. I like punk, classic, metal, alturnative, and just anything that you can think of. I like very little soft rock. I really like Japanese bands. I find some wierd but interesting.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

i love music because it goes straight to the soul plus when hearing music i feel like i have a burning desire to complete my duties and i hear soft music when i feel kinda depressed or angry of something ,it gives me enough motivation to do anything ,and maybe you won't believe but my rate level of how good an anime or bad depends highly on the quality of the music used in that anime
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

well the ancient cultures used to say that music soothes the savage beast,
    and I will testify to that. I listen to music to calm down when I am uptight or upset about something.
    and music has been used throughout the history of the planet.

Newbie Blackfate00 is off to a good start Blackfate00's Avatar
    I LIVE IN ABOX WIT MY IMAGINATION AND MY BEST FRIEND
    Thanks

music is life and it is art afeeling and an emotion all at the same time ti can be played and it can be heard and one thing is true if you use your imagination you can see it!!!
    2thumbs:life may suck but like I always say when life gives you lemonds chuck them at the peeps who piis you offD:

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfate00 View Post
    music is life and it is art afeeling and an emotion all at the same time ti can be played and it can be heard and one thing is true if you use your imagination you can see it!!!
    Ah, and i find yet another soul in this world who imagines while listening to music. ^.^
    i have to say imagining to music is the best thing.

Newbie Blackfate00 is off to a good start Blackfate00's Avatar
    I LIVE IN ABOX WIT MY IMAGINATION AND MY BEST FRIEND
    Thanks

[QUOTE=AnimeGeek;529752]Ah, and i find yet another soul in this world who imagines while listening to music. ^.^
    i have to say imagining to music is the best thing. [QUOTE]

Well it depends on the music and the feeling to imagin an image so I have heard and seen!! and you?
    2thumbs:life may suck but like I always say when life gives you lemonds chuck them at the peeps who piis you offD:

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Can't think of an answer. Really.
    Music is... music. How the hell does anyone even begin to describe music? It does wonders for you, that's for sure, but when it comes to why, I don't know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast