View Poll Results: Is love loosing it's value?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes it's true! Cheating/lying/dis-honesty is common...

29 40.28%
  • No, it is the same, just some people do not know love.

30 41.67%
  • Maybe maybe not.

13 18.06%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Nowadays - Degraded?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Nowadays - Degraded?

To me it seems girls just want a boy cuz they don't wanna be single, they want a boy beside them then just dump them later and go for another guy, so I don' t see any love in it.
    It can be said same for the boys right? And sometimes people do love a special someone and want them to be beside them.

dont get it whats so hard if u love some one u stay with em and if u dont like them dont bother going out with them i the first place.Maybe it just me but to be with some one for years and all of the sudden leave them for some one else i find it sickening that so many act like this.
    So maybe that is why many people or some people don't believe in it and / or don't bother with the cute lovey dovey act. I do find it sickening that "okay we're through move on"
    Then why bother going with them in the first place? And why say all the false sweet nothings to them?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Probiley thats what gets em off or some thing,people like that should no exist for what they do to to some ppl.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess we can't say that... it depends on person to person.
    But the thing I really find annoying about bfs/gfs is that if they're going through a bad time they tend to break up. But hey this thread is about love ^^;

Anyways it might also depend on a person's background and his or her aspects about this particular area of life. If his or her parents always fight so the person probably might not bother loving somebody else.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i do find how most bf/gf treat love it more a game then some thing that should be real its annoying how they treat it so aggravating to me .
    ....Player Killer....

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Love hasn't really changed, IMO. But it's become a very common "word", what with people throwing it around carelessly when they don't really mean it. So yeah, to repeat myself, love's the same. It's just being confused with a lot of other feelings, like infatuation (if you can call it a feeling).

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Its so messed up how you see a boy and girl together one week and then the next week one of them is with somebody else.

Thanks

What's IMO? ^^;
    And yes infatuation is a feeling. Well sort of >.>
    But B_R, I don't believe that love hasn't changed. I believe it has. There is one incident I remember when a mother married her own child. An also, what about the times when the person who admits the feelings for somebody else tends to break up with them in the end? I believe that is why divorces / breakups / arguments are getting more and more common these days.

Its so messed up how you see a boy and girl together one week and then the next week one of them is with somebody else.
    True. No matter how a person might say i love you the line is the same but the meaning they don't understand.

Thanks

Ok marrying ur own kids a bit weird no i should say down right wrong.B/w mixing up feelings and saying u did know better sound like the easy way out to me.
    ....Player Killer....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast