View Poll Results: Is love loosing it's value?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes it's true! Cheating/lying/dis-honesty is common...

29 40.28%
  • No, it is the same, just some people do not know love.

30 41.67%
  • Maybe maybe not.

13 18.06%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Nowadays - Degraded?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Nowadays - Degraded?

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    What's IMO? ^^;
    And yes infatuation is a feeling. Well sort of >.>
    But B_R, I don't believe that love hasn't changed. I believe it has. There is one incident I remember when a mother married her own child. An also, what about the times when the person who admits the feelings for somebody else tends to break up with them in the end? I believe that is why divorces / breakups / arguments are getting more and more common these days.
    So I say it's a person's perception of love that's changed, not love itself. Of course, you don't necessarily have to agree with me.

IMO = In My Opinion. ^^

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhh okay >_<
    It's not that I totally disagree with you, I just agree what you said to a certain extent ^^;

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Love Nowadays - Degraded?

Love is a huge word to just enclose it in the teenage "puppy love".
    I believe that love is the same since forever... although ppl stopped learning how to really love somebody. What is love anyways? Well.... -i am sorry I'll use the bible- On 1Cor. 13 there is a clear and solid definition of what really love is. That "love" described there is appliable for a real love between a man and a woman.

Nowadays love has became: commercial -you show love by the stuff you can buy-, superficial -the outside is the thing that matters, so common that has lost its real significance -I have known a 16 year old married couple- Please.... there is when you are still a kid... what the heck are doing those kids... they don't know the real meaning of love... love it is not having sex.... sex it is NOT equals to sex. That's the new meaning of love for most of ppl.

I really don't know what is the hurry to have a bf\gf.... It is amazing to find ppl that are surprised that I am SINGLE!!!!! not bf or even worst... a FIANCEE at my age...... I am fine w\out one for now. There is no hurry.... for me is ridiculous that a 15 year old has already an active "sexual" life.... what are two KIDS having sex????? KIDS DON'T KNOW NOR GIVE THE REAL MEANING OF THAT ACT.

Being alone it is not bad. TO WAIT TO GROW AND TO HAVE THE RIGHT PERSON IS NOT BAD AT ALL. I am still young -doesn't matter what ppl say- I think I am not ready yet for a serious reationship... not yet... I have so much to learn... and my school is my family... not having bf to "experiment"
    I want to be ABLE TO TRULY LOVE and BE TRULY LOVED.

Those are my thoughts.

By the way I am 20
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    Ok marrying ur own kids a bit weird no i should say down right wrong.B/w mixing up feelings and saying u did know better sound like the easy way out to me.
    What's wrong with marrying your own child, .

ahh, but from what I've seen in the past, the word love is being used way too much nowadays by kids who are too young to actually understand what it means. I don't think it's becoming "degraded" though.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

It is gett'n 2 a point where love is jus' a word & not a feeling anymore... 2 many ppl abuse the word & 4 that it strikes back...

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    What's wrong with marrying your own child, .

ahh, but from what I've seen in the past, the word love is being used way too much nowadays by kids who are too young to actually understand what it means. I don't think it's becoming "degraded" though.
    O.o what planet u from lol

Yes it is being used to much now a days people have just lost there under standing of what it means.But if u use it to much and dont really love some one dost that count as degrading it ?
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I think you should stop comparing love, to only the online affairs you have had. No one said love was easy, or easy to maintain, they just said the feeling is great. haha.
    Why you being so moody? Love will never loose its affected. It's shared between mother and child. Its one of the greatest gifts from God. No matter what time zone your in, love never dies. Only people!

“Love is patient; love is kind
    and envies no one.
    Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
    never selfish, not quick to take offense.
    There is nothing love cannot face;
    there is no limit to its faith,
    its hope, and endurance.
    In a word, there are three things
    that last forever: faith, hope, and love;
    but the greatest of them all is love.”
    Now when someone says they love you, it doesn't mean they do, if you mean is there more lies in it these days? Why yes! Who doesn't want to [sex] these days. Peer Pressure anyone?

Cheating/lying/dis-honesty: Those have nothing to do with love, and there not done out of love.

Love these days is being changed by people, and most kids are getting there love thoughts off "Romeo and Juliet." Love is very simple! Is it so hard for a women to love her new born baby?

Anywho!

So wrapping it all up, and I hope that answered your question. Love affect never dies.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Whos comparing it to love online ??

But eny way i know love isent easy or easy to maintain but to say some one lives u for months and them leave them for no reason is not cool.Of corse people lie to them selfs most of the time when they say they love some one but i dont find it right to say it just to have sex.Maybe im old fashon or its how i was brought up but i say if u say love some one u should mean itand it should not just be about sex.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast