Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Love is it really just B.S

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is it really just B.S

It seems to me that love becoming nothing but a load of B.S.
    Some one comes to you says how they fell about you and than they avoid you.
    With lovers cheating on each other it's proving that love is big joke.
    people getting feelings hurt and heart breaks and marriage fights love is rapidding fading away. that why I stop believing in love ,because I don't get hurt or rejected anymore and the boyfriend and girlfriend thing is over with.
    there is nothing left but this sex craziness, the drop your pants and take it all off and hop in to bed thing. sigh I think I'm lucky not to have anyone in my life, at least I'm free and nothing to worry about who's cheating on me. Face it Love is dead and Gone .

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Love is it really just B.S

maybe you need a perspective on things becuase your saying something that i have seen 1000 times on this site and it end up they find someone after crying about how
    love is dead.

it never fails that threads like this end up getting somone to like you for one reason
    or another.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Well look around you, do you see any love?
    I hear on news break ups and devoices.
    besides most people these days just want sex, I don't see any proff of love.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

love is like house it is what you make of it. you you want love to work plus
    have someone love you you have to work at it. love isnt something you just give
    away. and just like a house you have to keep working on it , houses dont look great
    by adding a brush stroke here and there you have to keep it up just like you do love.

the only proof you will get from love is the love you put into it. sex is just an excuse
    when things go wrong sex has nothing to do with love unless your a kid or something but your not . love itself is being happy with the person you are with there is no expectations from love there is only freindshp and maybe a person that will be there for you no matter what but nothing else .

expecting more than that will ruin the love you have or will have
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HolderOfTheDarkChalice For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (May 26, 2010), AriesFireAngel (May 18, 2010)

Thanks

Really there is no such thing as love.
    maybe others see it and enjoy love, but I it don't exist to me.
    If it did I be married already . But I'm not , and if that what's instore for me
    for the rest of my life, Than I'm Happy with it. At least I have no child support or matrony to pay out. and the hard truth is about love is it hurts and costly inculding it's a load of B.S. Love is just a fantsy ...

Newbie deiuchi is off to a good start deiuchi's Avatar
    Thanks

i totaly agree with u. i had a boyfriend befor who told me he loved me then like 3 weeks later dumped me for his stuped exgirlfriend! so i agree all the way with u there is no freaking thang as love!
    u never know what you have untill its gone, long gone.

Thanks

being 50 is being single and women are going for crap these days
    Love is not a garantee thing . And love is not be taken seriously.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Since I just went through a tough time with an EX. I can now state that I, myself too have chosen a more happy way of life. I am sick of the silly games that have to be played, and the mockery. Is it funny to see the one you used to love cry? If so, I call it quits, and rather have a one-sided love with food and money.

I may find love again, but I won't find it as inviting. I say give back all the things that were given to you out of love. They have no value anymore. They are nothingness, but the money that bought it wasn't.

There is no silences on back ups either. The whole world hast to know what you did, and why you did it, and how much of a loser you were for falling in love with a person. I refuse this new found system. If I want a baby, I'll be happy to visit the sperm bank.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. K For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (May 26, 2010)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast