Closed Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Love is it really just B.S

Newbie AriesFireAngel is off to a good start AriesFireAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love is it really just B.S

how is this thread still going on?! lol my god its like it has a life of its own!

Newbie Cassie Kurosaki is off to a good start Cassie Kurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

You know what, i complety agree! i see my parents relationship and really, my mom only stays so she can tell us what an idiot he is and crap like that. I really am learning something, that there are people who will break your heart, and there are people who will just watch (Like me).

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Well some people have diffirent veaws on love.
    Some say Yes on love, some don't know, and some say it stinks.
    I think love is totaly nonsense and silly and who says they lived very happly ever after? Look I love treasure hunting and ghost hunting , I love flying Rc planes, I love gardening, I love doing mangas and doing anime characters.
    there , that as far it goes. it goes no farther. there is no room for human love.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

The fact that there are so many responses in this topic indicates something. Certainly many are disillusioned about it but it seems to most people it is still very important.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

You can just say that you take risk in falling in love.
    it like playing slot machine in vegas. yep, it just like playing a slot machine.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i can almost imagine you get very desperate about this whole situation of yours and it seems you have done a great job in keeping yourself single forever but later in the end there is no conclusion just an ongoing life that has the mind of its own and will keep it going like a wheel of fortune which will foretell all your future life it depends when i put it in words its not something you can fiddle with it this love thing it hurts you but hey at least it cannot harm you completely and it will guide you to the right person you can dream of manga artist it cannot be this way into you denying it my friend. as far i can tell right now your just messing up love and cannot accept the facts that every member here in AO may disagree into what you may have said but not entirely of the members you know? anyways i like love its a great personality to keep and to enjoy with, since you think love is dumb you will get no where in life but true you may get something but not everything since you dislike love and now for me i might as well test this anti-love thing your doing and i will make a result out of it when im done trying out your way and then we'll see if your proving something that it should not be here on life then i will agree ok? so starting tomorrow morning i will try to see the way your doing is really true agreed?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

Well with people going to same sex relationships and bisexual relationships , well that might be their business, but it just tells to forget about love all together. I can't see myself falling inlove with someone anymore.maybe for others but me well no thanks I don't where you been?
    After what I seen and heard on the news and stuff, ugh I'm counting myself out.
    I'm flat out sick and tired of rejections and turn downs and lies, No thank you I quit. I don't want miss right she might have HIV or AIDS or STDS even VD.
    You guys go ahead and trip and fall in love , I want no part of it thank you.

Newbie Tevinhead is off to a good start Tevinhead's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is such a wonderful thing and I'm not talking about grass fields and flowers. Love is definitely like gambling, it's a huge world of temptation that usually leaves you broke, confused and still wanting more. ... That's not a bad thing though, that's what makes life so entertaining and energetic. 'Hope' is something we all have (with exception to those with mental afflictions) and the optimism that hope brings us will always cause us to 'give it another shot'.

I'm not as negative as you though Manga. I've been hurt in the past and hurt others, after time though I think back and appreciate the memories I have created. The varieties of different experiences I've had with different people. It's amazing how interesting most people are when you get to know them. I love the idea of monogamy, although it's pretty unrealistic.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if she IS 'the one' or rather a person who you are compatible enough with to not break up for a very long time, then great job! Congratulations! Otherwise? You will gain an interesting experience probably with some good memories. Bad memories we just tend to block out of our minds but they build character.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast