Closed Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Love is it really just B.S

Newbie Tevinhead is off to a good start Tevinhead's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love is it really just B.S

Love is such a wonderful thing and I'm not talking about grass fields and flowers. Love is definitely like gambling, it's a huge world of temptation that usually leaves you broke, confused and still wanting more. ... That's not a bad thing though, that's what makes life so entertaining and energetic. 'Hope' is something we all have (with exception to those with mental afflictions) and the optimism that hope brings us will always cause us to 'give it another shot'.

I'm not as negative as you though Manga. I've been hurt in the past and hurt others, after time though I think back and appreciate the memories I have created. The varieties of different experiences I've had with different people. It's amazing how interesting most people are when you get to know them. I love the idea of monogamy, although it's pretty unrealistic.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if she IS 'the one' or rather a person who you are compatible enough with to not break up for a very long time, then great job! Congratulations! Otherwise? You will gain an interesting experience probably with some good memories. Bad memories we just tend to block out of our minds but they build character.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Well with people going to same sex relationships and bisexual relationships , well that might be their business, but it just tells to forget about love all together. I can't see myself falling inlove with someone anymore.maybe for others but me well no thanks I don't where you been?
    After what I seen and heard on the news and stuff, ugh I'm counting myself out.
    I'm flat out sick and tired of rejections and turn downs and lies, No thank you I quit. I don't want miss right she might have HIV or AIDS or STDS even VD.
    You guys go ahead and trip and fall in love , I want no part of it thank you.
    well if you say so and please do not say that my girlfriend might have any problems with a virus or anything into what you said im in love and that i can live with because its part of who i am the only person that interacts with nature of love and others may agree with me just a few and im guessing your not in the mood to be part of it sure i can understand into what you been through your entire life without knowing you i been in other areas that involve myself just training different types of knowing what to do in case something bad happens with me and my loved one so im always prepared.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

HolderOfTheDarkChalice (May 24, 2010)

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    HA HA! most people want these days is money and than give you love. but if want to get your selves inloved with love and get stung be my guest. but I won't meet any one to be inlove with.
    Because most these women only want money to support thier habits
    I'm not goning to be fool again, if some woman say I like you or I love you
    my relply will be. B.S you love rich famous men , Beat it get out of here and take your lust with you.

lol your to much but hey if you think being alone is a good thing good for you but dont try and ruin it for others when they seem to be able to figure out what you havnt yet.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HolderOfTheDarkChalice For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (May 24, 2010), PhoenixSara (May 27, 2010)

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't say no more what I think about love, but I wish you luck.
    every time I was rejected I had thoughts about nuking the world and watching as the well known mushroom cloud rises up in the sky.
    but now I don't care no more I just don't care anymore .

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

well it was an interesting topic you have made and i think its almost time for me to say that there should be no negativity all this time you been on the negative probably i already know why but to me i care about others instead of myself. thats my life and i wish to run it like that hope you have a good life without love in your body because its going to be worse on yourself and i intend not to say anything wrong about it. also i wish to add please just once take one more look at our own world of love i know you do not want to at this moment but hey at least i have the courage to speak up a little bit about how life is being run.
    i shall let you be who you want to be because its not up to me to change you it is yourself that needs to change your darkened heart of pure negativity.

|アスタロス|

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess you like the saying all the world likes a lover.
    and that song called loverboy lol.
    I tell you this, it will take a heck lot of convincing to trust lover again.
    most people don't believe that I'm still a virgin yet , well I might set a record on this lol.

Thanks

ok can you give me a proper example please? in order to understand more clearly because i misunderstood into what you mentioned. and until i get it right i think that would be a record of you keeping track of all the days you been lonely and i feel sorry for you im not putting you down for you its just that im sorry for you being lonely and im giving you positive feedbacks all this time i was not being clear at all in the beginning.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

Meaning I'm 50 and I never had sex or made love in my life time.
    they think because I'm 50 that I had sex before, but i didn't.

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast