Closed Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Love is it really just B.S

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love is it really just B.S

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Meaning I'm 50 and I never had sex or made love in my life time.
    they think because I'm 50 that I had sex before, but i didn't.
    ok now its starting to make sense into my noggin head well anyways that is one harsh life you had and it seems you can just ease of on the love for now because no one is rushing you to get yourself a girlfriend, you know what i mean by that? if not then i will explain it in case you dont know what it means.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

It tiring when people keep telling about silly amish folf tale about miss right.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Manga artist For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (May 24, 2010)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

It tiring when people keep telling about silly amish folf tale about miss right.
    you know your right i need to start to believe in my own will power to say my own wording because i never got a chance to say something good in this entire thread but hear this all the writing i made had sense and will make sure to everyone else that there is no need to rush things when your lonely for years and being flaked out by every single lover that people may have been. so yeah it was really nice talk about this issue it brought out some colors right out of myself.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie BuckTurgidson is off to a good start BuckTurgidson's Avatar
    Thanks

That's nothing to be ashamed of. Not everyone's cut out for marriage, much less parenthood. As long as you're happy (and not at others' expense) and fulfilled with your career, there's nothing wrong with staying single.

I'm on your side, hit me up when you get the chance.
    Last edited by BuckTurgidson; May 24, 2010 at 09:23 PM.
    I ain't got those "speshul" privileges yet so, uh, ignore the cutesy user pic for now.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

All you can do is watch your boyfriend and girlfriend and hope nothing goes wrong. and if he or she cheats on you, burn his or hers photo and get rid of a horrid past.and this keeps up with person you try to have relationship with forget them and burn that past to get into a hobby to help to forget.

Newbie BuckTurgidson is off to a good start BuckTurgidson's Avatar
    Thanks

All you can do is watch your boyfriend and girlfriend and hope nothing goes wrong. and if he or she cheats on you, burn his or hers photo and get rid of a horrid past.and this keeps up with person you try to have relationship with forget them and burn that past to get into a hobby to help to forget.
    Hobbies are nice, but careers are way better. They make more money.
    I ain't got those "speshul" privileges yet so, uh, ignore the cutesy user pic for now.

Thanks

Do you want to be dan fool workacholic ?
    1 job yes but 3 or more is sueide.

Newbie david564nelson is off to a good start david564nelson's Avatar
    messa live in britain but in my hollidays i go to holland
    Thanks

oké im young but im getting one thing not right in my head if you know them with all your hart and vice versa then how can you ever leave that person the reason why people say no love exists in mariage is because they only find out things after they have maried then the are fuked but find out before you can realy make a mistake. and another point about the money thing and lust and everything men dont realy spend much on anyhting unless their not irght in the head yeah you might spend a hell of alot on a new computer or games or a car or any of that but you spend less than women do im not trying to be sexist here but why not give women the money yes some are like money first love later but then you shouldnt like her because your just going to be traped but some people like that so thats why you keep your eyes open so you dont make mistakes
    and i agree with HolderOfTheDarkChalice on this part
    "dont beat a dead horse over something and think love is dead becuase it gets you nothing but headahces down the road when you do meet someone who likes you and you turn them down beucase of a stupid belife that love is dead."
    because someone fuked up along the way and thought love is dead because of a big mistake which is called "not payin antention to what contract your signing" doesnt mean love is not there and if they havent got over it jet, then they are in love with that belief and not meaning to insult you man but its sounds like thats you!!!!!!!!!!
    (im just tryin to get to the botom of this idea so anything that makes sense to me i will bring up... just ass a small note)
    MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast