Closed Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Love is it really just B.S

Newbie animangagrl2772 is off to a good start animangagrl2772's Avatar
    where land and water is made..a place call EARTH
    Thanks

Re: Love is it really just B.S

i agree with ya..i never had a bf i dnt think i will ever cause i have a feeling im nt da kind of person 2 start a relationship..im mostly a fun person, not a serious relationship person dat most of da girls are,esp when they have feelings that is hard for guys to understand. well most of these love shit is actually ridiculous because i always see a bad relationship from guy and a girl, and da girl ends up crying for something dat da guy did..it plain retarded..i hate dramas dat deal with love..if you cnt love and understand his or her feeling than y say u love him or her. UGH!!!! so frusturating i know im offending some people right now, n i do apologize..it just bugs me to see a person heart broken and then da drama starts..thats y ima try my best to stay away from love especially sex. so again i agree with anybody dat says love is just a word nothing else.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

The love thing is all ages groups that makes it to crazy.
    I gave up looking for miss right because these women have become same sex lovers, and the rest of fall rich smart handsome who made them self famous men, such Doctors, lawyers, businessmen,actors,famous sports men like football players baseball players, basketball players , jock couch jocks, Studs.
    it goes for men and women also. most of the time women loose the husbands when the hubbies fall for a 19 year young chick because she's flipping hot. and sexy.
    if your a teenage girl you might loose your boyfriend because they in love miley Cryress the chick who plays i Coarly on nick. now the a new chick who on a new disney channel thier might be others , thier called dream girls.
    and the teenage boys have thier woos too.
    their girls might lost to because they in love with the joanas brothers
    and who ever teen idols .
    My advice to the people who fall in love with famous people
    WAKE UP, THIER NOT REAL PEOPLE.
    ther just fantsies.

You ask is love is messed up?
    Yes it is , it is seriously very messed up.

Newbie BuckTurgidson is off to a good start BuckTurgidson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Do you want to be dan fool workacholic ?
    1 job yes but 3 or more is sueide.
    Workaholic? Yes, I don't see why not. Three jobs at once is crazy though, makes you grow old too damn quickly.

To state my point in South Park terms (yes, I watch South Park):

1. Get job
    2. Get really good at what you do, get promoted up the ranks
    3. ????????
    4. PROFIT!!!!!

Also, I hear chicks dig a career man.
    I ain't got those "speshul" privileges yet so, uh, ignore the cutesy user pic for now.

Newbie david564nelson is off to a good start david564nelson's Avatar
    messa live in britain but in my hollidays i go to holland
    Thanks

kk i agree with BuckTurgidson on the money point but the part where women dig career men that just isnt showin any respect to women man!!!!! and another point: DID NO ONE PAY ATENTION TO THE PART WHERE I SAID "KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN SO YOU DONT MAKE MISTAKES AND **** UP AND MAKE SURE YOU KNWO THE PERSON FIRST" has any one payed atention to the fact that you can only love someone if you knwo their secrets and they dont shock you when they come out and if they do then be sure that you dont make the same mistake but if he or she realy likes you and youl break your heart if you dump them and they meet some of your needs then why the hell should secrets get the hell in the way!!!!!!!! and men that do cheat on their wives for some young women desreve to die for a few reasons:
    1) youl break your wife's heart.
    2) if that girl has got a boyfriend itl break his heart.
    3) or it might become one of the secrets a future boyfriend wont like breaking the girls heart after he has dumped her.
    4) he should learn to keep it in his damn pants
    5) hes maried
    6) and i have high sence of justice along with a few other people who would glady tear him up and feed him to the dogs for being such a dumass

and love only doesnt exist when something goes bad between the two people (or more depending if ya got kids) but it only effects those people not the whole damn world!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Want to keep your Freedom? Stay single, Want stay healthly ? Stay Single. don't want to be tied down ? stay single. tired of being rejected ? Stay single.

Newbie Tamahome is off to a good start Tamahome's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animangagrl2772 View Post
    i agree with ya..i never had a bf i dnt think i will ever cause i have a feeling im nt da kind of person 2 start a relationship..im mostly a fun person, not a serious relationship person dat most of da girls are,esp when they have feelings that is hard for guys to understand. well most of these love shit is actually ridiculous because i always see a bad relationship from guy and a girl, and da girl ends up crying for something dat da guy did..it plain retarded..i hate dramas dat deal with love..if you cnt love and understand his or her feeling than y say u love him or her. UGH!!!! so frusturating i know im offending some people right now, n i do apologize..it just bugs me to see a person heart broken and then da drama starts..thats y ima try my best to stay away from love especially sex. so again i agree with anybody dat says love is just a word nothing else.
    I used to feel the same way before my current relationship. It really does depend on the person you're with. The reason so many girls and guys are getting hurt is not because love is bs but because they choose the wrong people and most of the time, it's painfully obvious that they are going to get screwed over. The word "love" is misused by many but it's not just a word. There is still good out there. We're not all damned.

My advice to the people who fall in love with famous people
    WAKE UP, THIER NOT REAL PEOPLE.
    ther just fantsies.
    Well of course they are real people just like you and me. People just have the idea that celebrities are gods and that enrages me at times but that's a different topic.

Thanks

Well to them love is money, big money, and if your gf or bf falls in love with them it the fame. And anyone who does that is not worth having.
    I tell my 20 year old niece that she likes the jonas brothers their nothing but goofy teenage boys trying impress the girls, besides they go down like INSYC.
    I feel sorry for the kids who are dying to love these teenage idols who act and sing.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Well to them love is money, big money, and if your gf or bf falls in love with them it the fame. And anyone who does that is not worth having.
    I tell my 20 year old niece that she likes the jonas brothers their nothing but goofy teenage boys trying impress the girls, besides they go down like INSYC.
    I feel sorry for the kids who are dying to love these teenage idols who act and sing.
    1. find someone who has a job if you date... there are a lot of independent girls out there.
    1. you call everyone who fall in love and happy with their love life a childish teen ager... ( name calling) ^_^ isnt that childish itself
    1. not keeping an open minds is some form of weakness according to psychology... coz you're showing all your insecurities.
    1. you posted this thread coz you wanted an honest discussion you are getting it. no need to bash others

and i still stand by it... it's not lust that born children specially for girls. We dont compartmentalize like some jerk-ish guys.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast