Closed Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Love is it really just B.S

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love is it really just B.S

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Well to them love is money, big money, and if your gf or bf falls in love with them it the fame. And anyone who does that is not worth having.
    I tell my 20 year old niece that she likes the jonas brothers their nothing but goofy teenage boys trying impress the girls, besides they go down like INSYC.
    I feel sorry for the kids who are dying to love these teenage idols who act and sing.
    Dude, PLEASE stop repeating yourself. Just accept that people have different views on love, and leave it at that. Most your posts in this thread basically say the same thing, so please just stop and let this thread die.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well to them love is money, big money, and if your gf or bf falls in love with them it the fame. And anyone who does that is not worth having.
    I tell my 20 year old niece that she likes the jonas brothers their nothing but goofy teenage boys trying impress the girls, besides they go down like INSYC.
    I feel sorry for the kids who are dying to love these teenage idols who act and sing.
    th eonly thing i can say is that your repeating yourself again and it seems you still dont understand on all the things i been saying to you that you need to take care of this issue with life on its own and let it be. of course you may say that love is no where because it never affected you so badly and i know your still suffering from the lost love you got into so please just listen to my point of view that way you can ease up the pain from your suffering so you still think that there is no love in the air for you?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie Tamahome is off to a good start Tamahome's Avatar
    Thanks

While I do agree that girls who mindlessly fall for celebrities are extremely foolish(they don't even know them), it's also foolish to say there is no love in the world because many people do find love and happiness, including myself.

Want to keep your Freedom? Stay single, Want stay healthly ? Stay Single. don't want to be tied down ? stay single. tired of being rejected ? Stay single.
    With my gf, I still consider myself free and very much healthy both physically and mentally. If you feel like you're being "tied down" by your significant other, then they really aren't very significant to you.

One reason some people have failed relationships is that they start them without really having feelings for each other in the hopes that after being with each other for a while, they'll grow attached and it just doesn't happen. In many cases, it starts off with sexual attraction and may or may not lead to love.

Honestly, I can't ever see myself staying single. I just really doubt I could be happy that way.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

it's the truth, and it's out there.
    insecure? naw I got nothing to worry about. if these people love famous people and marry them good luck. I dout there is a down to earth person around anyway.

Newbie Tamahome is off to a good start Tamahome's Avatar
    Thanks

insecure? naw I got nothing to worry about. if these people love famous people and marry them good luck. I dout there is a down to earth person around anyway.
    If that were true, I wouldn't have a gf :/
    ------------------------------------------

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

you see what i mean you keep on repeating yourself with this loveless thing it feels so selfish with no disrespect about what im saying so please have you really been hurt so much? thats my real question to you.

|アスタロス|

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

YEEEEEP! I was kicked and bruised by x girl friend and her dad even thrown into the garage behind a food store dumpster, and I was called ugly. And there on I said no more Love is nothing but B.S . In all my life this was 1st time I was treated soo poorly.
    If this is what you called love your crazy .
    I never just that lousy human feeling ever again, at least I still have my virginty still.

Thanks

YEEEEEP! I was kicked and bruised by x girl friend and her dad even thrown into the garage behind a food store dumpster, and I was called ugly. And there on I said no more Love is nothing but B.S . In all my life this was 1st time I was treated soo poorly.
    If this is what you called love your crazy .
    I never just that lousy human feeling ever again, at least I still have my virginty still.
    well it seems part of it your right about what happens about the outcome but is really different it just varies through different human emotions and also it contains minimum selection into searching for the right kind of love you know?

|アスタロス|

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast