Closed Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Love is it really just B.S

Newbie AriesFireAngel is off to a good start AriesFireAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love is it really just B.S

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    SOUL MATE Oh please, You still believe in that old amish folk tale Look Miss right is gone and so is Mr right.
    no actually i don't believe in it, maybe if you had read my post more thoroughly you would have caught that. a soul mate is a load of BS there is no one for every one and some people prefer to just be alone. and thats fine. but no there is no "the one". and people who tell themselves that their is are in for a rude awakening when they realize life just isn't going to be perfect like that.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

To me love is just nonsense after what happen to me 9 years ago is proff enough to that Love is B.S...

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Love Bah! the girl i was going with 9 years ago her bothers kicked me and beat me until I was in pain and brused! than she stole $300 from and her dad took me to place and threw me into a dumpster behind a store. Don't tell me how grand love is! LOVE sucks! Love stinks! there is no love no more. I think love should be banned.

Hate to say this but I don't think she loved you at all.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Talk about rejection, That why I drop her like a bomb.
    I am no fan of love at all .
    Tell me , how would you feel if your boyfriend or girlfriend's family treated you like that?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

You are absolutely right, Manga artist.

You are a pathetic, hopelessly pessimistic, godless, hateful human being that doesn't deserve love. You speak as though you're the victim of a cruel world when in reality you are the instrument of your own misery with your constant childish bickering about how the world ain't fair and how you think you're better off without love.

If it weren't for love, I seriously doubt you'd even exist.

You're nothing but trolling self-pitier that's going to continue to sleep alone till the day you die because you're too busy being right about shit you're dead wrong about; immersing yourself in a cloud of logic-less bullshit that let's no light in that might've illuminated the person you really are. If you're truly 50, which I have hard time believing, then let a 20 year old punk be the one to tell you to grow the **** up.

Love exists. I see it everyday and I share it with the few people I truly care about, and long for the day I find a girl that I care more about than myself. If it doesn't exist for you, stop wallowing around an anime forum all day and find someone. There are plenty of people left in this world giving their love, they're looking and waiting for you, find them.

I likely post this message in vain because it looks like with you the phrase "can't teach an old dog new tricks" rings all too true. If love has soured you but you won't be strong enough to go back and try again, then who's fault is it really?

No one knows how to push my buttons quite like you, Manga artist, congrats.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark. For This Useful Post:

AriesFireAngel (May 19, 2010), Kurai (May 27, 2010)

Thanks

how is it that Dark. is always able to say what i am thinking? lol sorry that girl you thought you were in love with was cruel to you manga artist but you know sometimes you just have to suck it up and deal with it! every one has been hurt in some way or form by love but no one dwells on it and swears that all love is a sham and that the world is better with out it. life is all about letting go and moving on when bad things will happen but you just seem to always want to wallow in misery and pity.
    i wouldn't really mind your post that much if you were at least open to reason. but your not your like a little kid throwing a tantrum. no matter what is said you always seem to maintain that you are right and every one else around you is wrong. its kind of ridiculous don't you think? you just regurgitate the same depressing dribble over and over. cheer up! life is good!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AriesFireAngel For This Useful Post:

Dark. (May 19, 2010), Kurai (May 29, 2010)

Thanks

LOL You think it's easy? well your soo wrong. You just can't get some one, you just can't up anyone and say I love you. Why they call the police and they have you arrested. Love don't come easy and it's never to be found.
    Life is good being single, who the heck needs a woman or mate. being inlove nothing but a big fars anyway.

Thanks

Life is good being single, who the heck needs a woman or mate. being inlove nothing but a big fars anyway.
    if life is so good single then why do you keep bitching about this? lol if you want to be single thats fine good for you, but don't complain to those who have found love and are happy. its like you are just out to criticize every thing you lay your eyes on i can't wait to see what one earth you can possibly find to complain about next

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast