Closed Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Love is it really just B.S

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love is it really just B.S

Love don't always work, I have open my heart since I was in high school. But all I ever get is EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Your ugly. I tryed having a relationship but I think being kicked to death and and get throwing into a garbage dumpster don't count as a relationship.
    besides this girl I was going out was flirting with other men, Love? NO THANK YOU I PASS. Besides Love is for teenagers anyway. I'm 50 my love seeking days has come to an end. and love don't mean anything to me anymore.
    You teenagers can have the human emotion known as love, your better with it than me. at age 50 love is over with and I been though enough rejections in my life time. So I'm retiring from love seeking.
    And remenber, These online sites such as E hormany and Match.com singles online , it's all big sack of B.S don't fall that crap because they just want your money and your i.d

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

wow things haven't changed. lols ... well i dont think it's bs. Life can be lonely lots of times. If you find love you find it if you dont then maybe it's not meant to be that you will have someone. i cant think love is bs coz am engaged to the most wonderful man =)
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie dark angle is off to a good start dark angle's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    wow things haven't changed. lols ... well i dont think it's bs. Life can be lonely lots of times. If you find love you find it if you dont then maybe it's not meant to be that you will have someone. i cant think love is bs coz am engaged to the most wonderful man =)
    i 100% agree with you i'm engaged also to the sweetest guy ever.^^ i just hope ppl keep there heart open.... it would be sad if they don't but thats up to them.

*~A moment like this we will never be able to go back. Holding you like this wanting the time to stop. Just the two of us we don't need words.~*

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Good Luck to the all of you with your relationships, but some of us was not ment to be with anyone because God says so.
    Can't you see this is all in your head right now?

Personally if a girl I was with flirted with other men I would just not talk to her, she's there for you not other men and the same goes for you with her.

You see AO's community come together to help you while your alone and yet you distance yourself and put up a guard accepting that things are a way for a reason. This mentality will only cause you hurt because you are truly alone and no one can live life alone. You think love is fake or not real so will your relationships when it comes to that point, you need to have an open mind and understand there are many bad people out there maybe you just need to find that one good person.

Here I have a riddle for you.

What has no conditions but one condition?

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angle View Post
    i 100% agree with you i'm engaged also to the sweetest guy ever.^^ i just hope ppl keep there heart open.... it would be sad if they don't but thats up to them.
    See what I mean, Love is for teenagers. Hey to me Love is over with .
    No more falling in love and dating no more. So I'm living with it and very happy.
    Marriage is foolish and being in love out dated.
    you teenagers can have love and marriage.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I am haunted by a memory that though it is in the past still effects me on a small level of emotion. I bumped into the woman I lost my virginity too about two years after I had been with her. She didn't even recognise me.

So I have always wondered if women are even somewhat capable of the emotion "love." And if females really give a damn about anyone they are with. Does that person ever become a "person" to them.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

maybe you got a point there but love comes from the nature out of it and it seems that there is more to discuss about it and im not letting any chances into stopping into what im doing because im doing the best i can to continue the search of my love one even though i been broked up before many times and i cant seem to find the right type for myself so now im just waiting indirectly instead of going directly it does not bother me at all into whats going on because there is alot of things going on and i dont like wasting other peoples time such as myself and i will continue to move on and search until i get the right person in my life so i never worry all the time about whos approaching me and whats going on. so yeah maybe there is a game being pulled but its not the right thing to do because its all natural all you have to do is wait for the right moment you know?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    I am haunted by a memory that though it is in the past still effects me on a small level of emotion. I bumped into the woman I lost my virginity too about two years after I had been with her. She didn't even recognise me.

So I have always wondered if women are even somewhat capable of the emotion "love." And if females really give a damn about anyone they are with. Does that person ever become a "person" to them.
    Don't even waste your time with them, in my book they have higher images in what a man is ,thier they have no flipping idea what a real man is.
    they more inlove with rich men and studs and and men with big hairy chests
    they love famous sports men and movie stars.
    we simple guys are not in thier dreams.
    live with out them , LOVE .is B.S ( book of things that are not real, page 7 chapter 20

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast