Closed Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Love is it really just B.S

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Love is it really just B.S

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    See what I mean, Love is for teenagers. Hey to me Love is over with .
    No more falling in love and dating no more. So I'm living with it and very happy.
    Marriage is foolish and being in love out dated.
    you teenagers can have love and marriage.
    I wish you'd ask my age before you go call me names manga... . as for the girls you met before everyone is kinda like that. maybe the girls you used to date are the female versions of guys we call jerks...

note : yes i am getting married and am engaged to the most wonderful man but i aint a teen ager. o.0
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; May 22, 2010 at 06:34 AM. Reason: spelling and grammar
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=PhoenixSara;690782]I wish you'd ask my age before you go call me names manga... . as for the girls you met before everyone is kinda like that. maybe the girls you used to date are the female versions of guys we call jerks...

note : yes i am getting married and am engaged to the most wonderful man but i aint a teen ager. o.0[/QUOTE

Why? Sorry I that thought everyone here is a teenager.
    I'm happy for you that your getting married.
    But I have seen the truth out there, and the truth says there is no miss right for me out there. ZIP, Zero, NOTHING, Nadda. I'm alone in this world. I'm just completly forgotton about. women these days only want the very best men they can possiably get in life. Rich handsome ,stud, macho sexy men
    famous weathly men. I'm not what they want. I'm nothing but a unwanted guy.
    I have been 800 times and I have called ugly by a lot of women.
    And I strongly believe that Love is nothing but a load of B.S. I will never feel loved , I never been kissed on the lips I never had sex, or anything.
    I 'm just alein in life. Just as well not believe in love at all.
    I be alone in this world as long these women keep thinking and keep wanting
    these very best men who sucessed in life. I guess my talent is not good enough
    get anyone at all. That's ok , when your not wanted your not wanted.
    besides Love stinks any way, there are better things besides stupid love anyway. What a pity Phoenix Sara You don't know the hell I been though you don't how I was so cruely been treated, what I been though has made turn my back on love and never trust another girl or woman ever again or anyone....Love what a lie nothing but B.S

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

EXTRA>If a woman says yeah I love and than she says you get me gifts to keep me happy and can you give me some money so i can buy thing i like.
    If you think that's love than WRONG! my reply is Get a job you lazy gold digging dame! money is not love and again LOVE is a lot B.S.!

Otaku Lenne may be famous one day Lenne may be famous one day Lenne's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    I wish you'd ask my age before you go call me names manga... . as for the girls you met before everyone is kinda like that. maybe the girls you used to date are the female versions of guys we call jerks...

note : yes i am getting married and am engaged to the most wonderful man but i aint a teen ager. o.0
    I'm happy for you and hope your relationship goes great!

Thanks

Bah! humbug on love!
    nothing but bunch crap, DOWN LOVE WITH LOVE. reject it and turn it away.
    I been 800 rejection and insults that proff enough that does not exist no more.
    BOO! BOO! on love nothing but lies!

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Bah! humbug on love!
    nothing but bunch crap, DOWN LOVE WITH LOVE. reject it and turn it away.
    I been 800 rejection and insults that proff enough that does not exist no more.
    BOO! BOO! on love nothing but lies!
    ok i may not be an expert in love but there is love everywhere because it affects on the people you truly care but i dont know which kind of love your asking for because there is relationship love and there is also fmaily love so which one is it going to be thats my true question into your saying?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

To most women Money is love to them.
    And Man and woman love and realationships are no longer promising any more.
    I'm single because there is no one on this earth for me. and women think I'm very ugly.
    but if you think there is love everywhere you been reading too many fairytale books, wake up and smell the truth...

Otaku Lenne may be famous one day Lenne may be famous one day Lenne's Avatar
    Thanks

To most women Money is love to them.
    And Man and woman love and realationships are no longer promising any more.
    I'm single because there is no one on this earth for me. and women think I'm very ugly.
    but if you think there is love everywhere you been reading too many fairytale books, wake up and smell the truth...
    That is a bunch of BS
    So EVERY woman thinks that money is love...
    Yeah right...

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast