34 22.08%
  • I don't know.

39 25.32%
  • What is love? lol.

16 10.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Relationships!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Love Relationships!

Greetings to the Members of AO,

Have you ever been in love or fallen out of it? If so, what is it that made you fall in love, or fall out of love with that certain someone?.. In other words, why is it that you fell in or fallen out of love with that person? Even those who haven't been in love, you may answer to this: Do you take love seriously and only offer it to the one whom you are sure about, or do you just fall in love to get a taste of it to fall in love again with someone else...?

!It is just that some people fall in love, meaninglessly, without knowing why they love that person other than them having good looks and all, which, to me, seems that most people don't cleary understand the value of love before they hop around calling out names, saying that they are in love with him//her, and then, the next day, they feel otherwise, or love some other person too.... Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to be all hot-headed or serious, but love must be respected, that's all. ^_^

Enlighten us with your stories and thoughts...

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Relationships!

All I will say right now is I am in love and it feels great! I will tell some stories and such later though.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

I dunno what it is, i have never experienced it

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Sometimes I think I may have confused love with just something more than friendship but less than love. I am not sure how to describe it. >_< But, anyways, when I have thought I have loved someone (because I am not really sure anymore what love is) there was just a certain feeling about it all... Heart skips a beat when you know it's them that is calling or e-mailing or whatever, mention of them just brings a smile to your face, feeling you'd do almost anything for them, etc. What makes me lose those feelings is either if I change, the other person changes, I feel disappointed in some way by the other's actions, etc. Sometimes I feel so deeply for another that I think it is love, but then later I may second-guess myself and think it is just deep friendship. That is why I avoid the phrase "I love you" and instead use "I like you", because at least that much I know is true. Love is precious, and I don't want to taint it, but I know I probably will due to my confusedness and stupidity >_<
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

No spam guys, if you dont have nothing to say dont post.

Right now im single and looking. *Winks at the ladies*(21 and up that is).

Have you ever been in love or fallen out of it? If so, what is it that made you fall in love, or fall out of love with that certain someone?.. In other words, why is it that you fell in or fallen out of love with that person?
    Just life, things happen, and ppl change. So you fall out if love.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Pff... Kassy lookin' for 21 and up?
    What's wrong with 17 and up?
    Too young? No such thing! XD
    (Abu will surely hit me)

<_< Anyways...

I have been, I am in, and I always will be in love.

For those who don't believe in a relationship that lasts for eternity... first, let me say, there are still couples who love each other so much, even up to 90 years old and still stay with each other. There are "golden year anniversaries", afterall.

But if you're still blind to that... then let me reply...
    ^_~ Why is it that I have never been single for anymore than 2 weeks at a time?
    If you don't believe in lasting relationtionships, then you can at least tell that even in my 40's I'll still be a lady's man.
    (Abu will surely hit me)

^_^ ... anywho...
    I've had past relationships...
    that I will quite underexaggeratingly describe as "Rocky"...

... ^_^ I wasn't too happy back then.
    ^.^ But fast forward through hell and back, and then you'll find out that I got with Abu Dhabi!

(yes, you online-haters, I met her IRL)

<u< And I will always love her.
    Forever and More.
    And even longer than that.

^_^ That's our quote, take it, and you'll get sued.

I'm a strong believer in love...

...no wait, let me rephrase that....

Love does exist.

To say "believe" is to say that it could factually not exist.

But it does exist. It has existed. And always will.
    No matter how much pain one goes through...

^_^ Just love. k?

Newbie tokyo-mewmew^-^ may be famous one day tokyo-mewmew^-^ may be famous one day tokyo-mewmew^-^'s Avatar
    <3 in my own anime world where everything is made of candy <3 yummy
    Thanks

ive had boyfriends, but i dont think that they were in love with me..or were they? im not sure. *thinks about it*
    i luv my friends <3 *especially beauty-pop*

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well im in love with someone here on AO and no its not cerebrum k well realy i dont know how i fell in love with this guy but i have

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast