34 22.08%
  • I don't know.

39 25.32%
  • What is love? lol.

16 10.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Relationships!

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Relationships!

everyone needs to experience love one time or another in there life i personally have not but hey...........

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Otaku BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze's Avatar
    Thanks

what's love like. no rly i've seriously never been in love b4. like the kind of real love (not the mom & dad love)
    u know u like him

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRoze
    what's love like. no rly i've seriously never been in love b4. like the kind of real love (not the mom & dad love)
    That's all right. Love can be pretty bitter sometimes. It'll come your way soon enough.

I really feel for some of my friends who went through bad relationships. I'm thankful none of my relationships were bad. Two ended, but they lasted over a year each and we broke up peacefully, not resenting each other. We just felt things wouldn't work out, due to certain circumstances.

Newbie Kenjiru may be famous one day Kenjiru may be famous one day Kenjiru's Avatar
    Thanks

My Scoop. I hope you all will stay awake to scoop it all up.

I am a pervert. lol..... I have been out with more than dozen ladies and none of them came to grind my hard heart into grains. I don't know, they all seemed to be missing something and most were beauty conscious=Extreme level!! What the heck, I admit, I do love woman but not the ones who stud their faces with make-up. As I advice all ladies, natural look is the best. That and also they were not very pure hearted. They look down on people who are not there level that bugged me a lot. This one girl was kind but she freaked out when she heard that I was a perv. XD!! I am pervert, I admit that but I am not a cheater. If I find the right gal I will pour my heart away for her.

I am looking for someone now but Kedar is coming in my way and making me concentrate on studies now. I guess there will still be plenty of girls even when I get old. Anyhow, I do know what love is. I learnt a lot from my only sister who fell in love with this guy who only used her to grad attention of another girls. She used to be the president of many clubs in college, very beautiful, and everyone loved her, I know that because she was kind to everyone. She is the sweetest. I always thought that having siblings mean trouble but I was wrong. When realized that he was just using her, that completely broke her heart, why, because she loved him for more 6 years, SO MUCH!!!! On that day and the following two days, she didn't come home. I was only 14 years at that time and I was just helpless watching my call her friends to see where she was. It was so painful to watch my parents cry, my mom mainly because she is very sensitive. My sister came back one day later, she was at her friends house but she was taken to a psycologist because she completely lost her mind. I know my sister more than my parents and her friends and we are best friends but when I talked to her when she home, she seemed all confused and blank. As a young kid that really bothered me. Anyway, she did not go to college the one year so her studies got little messed up. She is much stronger and better now though. I guess what I am trying to say is, choose the right guy, don't fall in love very easily. Be careful I guess. Ok no more dark atmosphere, everyone have their own personal nightmares so mine is not something new. I could not convey what I wanted to say properly i guess but for Kedar I gave it try.

Back to perv mood.

So that makes me single now but if any of you ladies are looking for a tall Japanese dude with too-die-for looks who can play guitar and is very pervy, pm me. Notice: Without seeing your picture, I cannot say yes so attach an image too. =P If you need more details, I am a pm away, ladies.

p.s. 1: I got completely blown away off my chair by Kedar's post. ABCDEFG <--- TRUE!! XD!!!

P.s. 2: Sad story there Chief. I can feel you. But there are plenty of other wonderful gals in this world so no worries.
    Last edited by Kenjiru; Jul 14, 2006 at 03:26 PM.

Born to Rock Harder

Otaku BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    That's all right. Love can be pretty bitter sometimes. It'll come your way soon enough.

I really feel for some of my friends who went through bad relationships. I'm thankful none of my relationships were bad. Two ended, but they lasted over a year each and we broke up peacefully, not resenting each other. We just felt things wouldn't work out, due to certain circumstances.
    well. least i dont have to experience the bitter ness i guess.
    u know u like him

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Kenjiru : After saying "choose the right guy", you're advertising yourself freely here? Hahaha. Sounds a little contradictory, if you ask me.

Wendy Cheng (Singapore) @ Xiaxue has a pretty good say on make-up (lots of people don't agree with her; I'm one of the few who do). It's one thing to tell a girl natural beauty is the best, it's another thing to be the girl herself staring at her bare face in the mirror - very few people look naturally beautiful, and often (because looks are important to us) we can't bring ourselves to think that face we see in the mirror is beautiful. Me, for example - I don't think I look very good without a bit of makeup cuz I look pale and sleepy. That's why I use mascara make my eyes look brighter. That's why I use blusher to take away the paleness.

So yeah, make-up's around for a reason. Natural look... well, these days everyone's idea of the "natural look" is Bobbi Brown.

Newbie Kenjiru may be famous one day Kenjiru may be famous one day Kenjiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    @ Kenjiru : After saying "choose the right guy", you're advertising yourself freely here? Hahaha. Sounds a little contradictory, if you ask me.

Wendy Cheng (Singapore) @ Xiaxue has a pretty good say on make-up (lots of people don't agree with her; I'm one of the few who do). It's one thing to tell a girl natural beauty is the best, it's another thing to be the girl herself staring at her bare face in the mirror - very few people look naturally beautiful, and often (because looks are important to us) we can't bring ourselves to think that face we see in the mirror is beautiful. Me, for example - I don't think I look very good without a bit of makeup cuz I look pale and sleepy. That's why I use mascara make my eyes look brighter. That's why I use blusher to take away the paleness.

So yeah, make-up's around for a reason. Natural look... well, these days everyone's idea of the "natural look" is Bobbi Brown.
    That advertisement was there to just brighten up the atmosphere, it was not meant to bother or scare any ladies here. Like I said I am a pervert but I don't hide it like some guys do. Only Kedar and some of my close friends know why I am perverted. It's a secret. lol.... Contradiction? Are by any chance implying that I am not a right guy?. Yeah correct, Watakushi wa pervetedu desu = not the right guy. Haha...

I see you point with the make-up, you made a good point but I don't know, little is ok i guess. ^_^ I will just wait until I find that natural beauty comes to me. I know many will think that I am lying when I say this but if I find a girl with BEAUTIFUL personality and with less than average looks I would definitely fall in love with her.

I don't let average/natural looks come in my way to fall in love with someone.

Born to Rock Harder

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well im in love with this boy danny hes the lovelyest guy you could ever meet but hes 17 18 soon and im 13 14 soon so thats a bad thing but i think he likes me too and so dose other people but he lives in dubiln and i live in tyrone so its really far way so i cant even see him but i get to see him on hes web cam on msn but i really like him but like whats goin to happen if we cant even see each other T__T

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast