34 22.08%
  • I don't know.

39 25.32%
  • What is love? lol.

16 10.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Relationships!

Newbie BIGGByran may be famous one day BIGGByran may be famous one day BIGGByran's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Relationships!

What is love? Well in reality love is just chemicals in our body reacting.
    There is 2 ways u can look at what love is, or atleast how I think u could look at it. Nature and Idea. Don't ask me y i call it nature, but its the best i could come up with at this time.

NATURE:
    Well we r animal in this world if you know it or not. Male and females have a purpose in this world. To reproduce and continue living. When you see animals and us there isn't much difference. We find an attractive guy or girl (physical or otherwise, and Human or animals) we wanna reproduce with them. Generally girl will want a guy that is fit, knows what he is doing in life, and is ready to start a family(not saying that they will start one right away). Why fit? Cause it shows that a guy knows how to take care of himself. Why "knows what he is doing in life." Cause if a guy is unsure that doesn't show a girl that he is ready for anything. Why "family." This also shows that the guy is ready to beable to take care of his family when they are ready. These r just some of the things you can see in life. Even animals looks for these quilities amongs themselves. Female lions will mate with the strongest Male lion, the ones that won the most battle etc.

Idea:
    We, beings that communicate and cooperate, put an idea to something, Like time, it doesn't really exist, but a clock on the wall or on a desk puts a physical existance on time. Love is another idea. Like i said up top, love is just chemical reactions in our body. This idea of love has now become something that all of us hold with meaning, like time. To express what I think love is, the idea form of it, and what I think most people would think is also: Love is the attractiveness to someone because they love them for everything they are, they have alot of things in common, they r attracted to each other physical, and they like each other's personality.

I have a saying about falling in love with someone. I call it the 3 Cs. lol
    1.Compatibility - how much you have in common with each other. The more things u have in common the better you 2 r off. (This stage begins friendship)
    2. Communication - If you 2 have good communication then the friendship should grow.(This stage deepen the relationship into greater friendship)
    3. Commitment - This is where you decide what he/she is in you life, friends or love.(This is the final stage which in ur mind u know what they r in ur life)

btw i had to write this really fast so i dunno if i have writen everything i wanted to say or if i have messed up somewhere. I hope i got everything down.

Love a never ending stream of pain or pleasure. Love is the source of all that is painful in life and all the things that is pleasureable in life. How can one word that doesn't exist mean so much to many people and be the cause of something so great as pain and pleasure...
    4 lines of text.
    -- Hassun

Newbie susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to fall in love a lot, it wouldn't even matter if i really liked the guy or not, i just wanted someone to love me or at least say they did. What all that did was get me a lot of heartbreak. As of now, I have been going out with this one guy for a while now and think he is the one, I really like him and I am pretty sure I love him. I want him to be happy and I dont want to hurt him. He says he loves me so i believe him, not that i would ever doubt him but at the beginning of our relationship, it was a little bit rocky. We were both cheating on each other and trying to hide it from the other until his other girlfriend dumped him and i could tell something was wrong and he had to tell me, the other guy i was going out with was nothing like the guy im going out with now, he was rude, in considerate, etc.

My definition of love is:
    a- a sense of completion, of complete joy with another person or thing
    b- a word mistakenly used for lust

That is my view on love and relationships, many people dont believe in love but without love where would we be?

Newbie BIGGByran may be famous one day BIGGByran may be famous one day BIGGByran's Avatar
    Thanks

That is my view on love and relationships, many people dont believe in love but without love where would we be?
    Animal Nature. Natural Attraction. Human made love and defined love. Without our definition of love, love would be what the animals thinks of love, which is just "natural selection" as we defined it.
    4 lines of text.
    -- Hassun

Newbie susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

well, yes, i guess that would be it but i mean, then we would be so primitive without it, i guess we could do without love, but personally i would rather not

Newbie Black dragon may be famous one day Black dragon may be famous one day Black dragon's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been in love she was my first girl friend and my first kiss
    but she did not feel the same way.

love for some people
    is just when they like
    somthing about that person
    and just for kicks call it love (like the way they look)
    but love is when you dont like them
    but every detail is amazing for you
    (their hair ,eyes ,ect)
    and not only the outside but inside to

P.S Black Dragon
    Aku soku zan - Slay evil immediatly

[/IMG]

Thanks

that's exactly right, i mean, i guess that's wat i used to do but now, wit my boyfriend, it's like he could do anything and it would be amazing

Newbie Kenichi may be famous one day Kenichi may be famous one day Kenichi's Avatar
    Thanks

I found my one and only before I turned 15 years, all the prior years I was not that interested in love, but as Kedar colorfully said, she awakened the dormant/idle love within me. I am a type of guy who is very quiet and dark in the sense that I don't mingle with people that much. If it wasn't for Kenji, Kedar, Uramachi, and Toshi, I would have never appreciated the joy of love and friendship. They are not just best friends, but are like brothers I never had. I am sure they all know that. I always honor and respect the sweet friendship they gave me.

Enough about that, but she mysteriously sparkled the love to upraise in my heart. She had the magic that none other girl had. She is more than I desired and now I have her all to myself. And, I am all hers, too. Both of us are in college. I am majoring in Linguistics and minor in English, and she is Predental. Ours parents already know about us, and they have no objections. We are just waiting for the future to come soon, so we start to have a family together. And I am ever-so-thankful to my four best friends, no, brothers, for all the wonderful discussions we had about life and love. I wish you all good luck in your search, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Reese
    What is Love? ...
    Love is to feel like this:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally written by michiru726

but i found a most special person, to cherish and to care for... and i'm happy, if he's happy, i'm worried when he's sad, i'm down if he's down, i get nervous when he doesn't talk to me... and the likes. hehe... ^^;; i only want for the best things for him.... to be by his side especially whenever he's in need; and to make him happy if he's not feeling good... to share the pains and joys his life brings... ^_~ ^_^ V.....just to give him basically everything that would promote his betterment. ^^ lol.... yes, i'm like that... ^_^
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally written by michiru726

^honestly speaking... i'm quite bothered at this question... u.u alas, one could not do that. that i am most certain of... >.< one cannot force or actually 'choose' to be in love with someone....... moreover, it would ruin the purpose of 'falling in love'; because it just...... happens. ^^;; and i know you wouldn't call this kind of thing as love, just as i do Sagara-san... and that is another thing that i am sure of. ^_^

I think Kedar meant it differently. It goes back to his own belief of falling in love once and loving that person only. Some people fall in love, fall out of it, and fall in love again. So I think he was asking, if you would do that and if you would just fall in love without knowing the reason why you fell in love with him.

Originally written by eleonne

When one falls in love, it always motivates the person to be the best he/she can be for that person. The one you fall for becomes your inspiration for being at your best. Falling in love and loving truly a person is when you can’t imagine being with someone else other than him/her. He/she becomes the only man/woman in the world… You’ll have eyes only for him/her, and your world becomes complete – finding true love is the most wonderful dream fulfilled in this world. When a man truly falls in love, he will see her as the most beautiful woman in the world, not because she is physically attractive but because she is the only woman he sees, and it’s the same with a woman…

There is a great deal of charm in your post. Very well said. I agree totally. Nice choice of words, too.

Originally written by pigtaru

I don't think we ever fell out of love, but sometimes there are obstacles that make it difficult for love to stand alone. Realistically speaking, we both began to change. As the distance between us grew, our time spent together to strengthen our love and keep our fire burning becamse scarce, and we slowly drifted.

Longing to unite one day with your love can strengthen the love between each other! Such things as distance and time shouldn't keep you two from showing any less love for each other. If you both love each other so much, you should also have the will to wait no matter how much time for each other, am I right? It should be an end to such a lovely relationship you had with each other. I remember Uramachi, Kedar, and I having a talk about long-distance relationship, so I just put up all of our ideas together to add my response to your post.

Originally written by Kenjiru

Only Kedar and some of my close friends know why I am perverted. It's a secret. lol

We sure know, Kenji.

Undernote:

I don't know how to do mutiple quotes, so I had to do this. Sorry for any inconvenience that might have caused.

P.s.

You all have my applauds for your great posts, I love this thread!!!
    Last edited by Kenichi; Jul 16, 2006 at 01:12 PM.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn
    well im in love with this boy danny hes the lovelyest guy you could ever meet but hes 17 18 soon and im 13 14 soon so thats a bad thing but i think he likes me too and so dose other people but he lives in dubiln and i live in tyrone so its really far way so i cant even see him but i get to see him on hes web cam on msn but i really like him but like whats goin to happen if we cant even see each other T__T
    It all depends on how strong your feelings are for each other, and what kind of love you share (which ties up to WHY you like each other). I've always been in long-distance relationships (I don't quite know why) and they've always - more or less - worked out. When I was 13, I went out with an 18-year old guy who went to an Australian college, six months into the relationship. After that I went out with another guy, and he left to go to the States to study too - it worked out well for nearly two years, but after a while we broke it up too, because our future plans didn't coincide.

And now, uh, I'm going out with yet another fellow who's leaving for Boston in a month's time. Sighhhh.

Not being able to see each other isn't such a bad thing. You being young, well, yeah, your feelings are probably partly made up of infatuation (I used to deny it when I was younger, but now I think it's true). THink about WHY you like this guy. Why is not seeing him IN PERSON so bad? Maybe then you'll come to figure out if you should take the relationship a step further or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast